Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
OI4S

OHIO IS FOR SHITPOSTERS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Penguin Patrol posted:

the bird needs more aerodynamic pants, i don't know any birds that baggy
Hayabusa

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

The clownasser

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Misao is once again dragging everyone into her bullshit.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I think this is the end of Suzume's journey but I will always cheer for Vivid Honey Mustard

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

That match ruled

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Miu's facial expressions are something out of a nightmare sometimes

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

It was time for Miyu's yearly choke during a tournament

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Miyu: NONO Don't make me do the ending promo

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Did Mizuki just call Miyu the "Baka Monster" :lmao:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

DeimosRising posted:

Can you explain to me what’s happening in your avatar. Are they friends or is the one lady really happy that she’s about to get suplexed why does the woman in the dope costume look like she’s carrying out a heavy responsibility. I don’t know anything about wrestling and it is driving me crazy
Yuka is just holding Neko up so her partners could attack their opponents in a Trio's match. Yuka's kind of a jerk in TJPW and people would do this to Neko a lot because she's so small

https://www.ddtpro.com/universe/videos/8978

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

karmicknight posted:

hey. I think you will find 143 cm is VERY LARGE for a cat.
Eh....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_cats