Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

20 taskmaster nz

The original version of this show is brilliant, but with only two seasons the new zealand variant has been amazing so far. i've fallen in love with at least 3 contestants each season

19 doctor who

flux was decent, it was fun. one or two episodes of it were amazing. new years eve was a lot of fun

18 Wandavision

great show, .some super heros got stuck in a tv show.

17 Agents of Shield

the classic comic book show. showing everyone just how to tie into a movie franchise properly

16 Agent Carter

like the above but in the past and with a woman. brilliant stuff

15 The Punisher

lots of shooting going on in this one, compelling

14 Daredevil

netflix showing they can do canonical super hero shows too

13 Jessica Jones

great first season with mr purple man, and the rest of the show was good too

12 Luke Cage

another marvel netflix success, it's like they can never put a foot wrong

11 Iron Fist

yet another great netflix superhero punchy show

10 The Defenders

and then they all meet up! brilliant!

9 Loki

some episodes of this reminded me of some good old doctor who fun. timey wimey

8 The Falcon and the Winter Soldier

i just need to picture baron zemo dancing to remind me how fun this show was

7 What If?

great concept, showing us how the great superhero stories would have gone if someone wore a different hat or something

6 Hawkeye

i actually love a christmas story, he just wants to get home to his kids!

5 Runaways

great show featuring a bunch of youths who find out they have powers and that their parents are evil

4 Cloak & Dagger

great show featuring a couple of youths who find out they have powers and that their parents are useless

3 Helstrom

Only caught up with this one recently, but it was eye opening to realise that demons and half demons and all that are canonical in the mcu

2 Inhumans

blackagar boltagon is the perfect hero, and the rest of his crew are great too, especially the massive dog

1 POWERS

probably the best superhero show of all time. i wish it was part of the mcu

BSam fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Jan 12, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Looten Plunder posted:

Just wanting to confirm. Is this a meme list or do genuinely believe Powers is the greatest show of the last decade and you believe it so much that you didn't even feel the need to capitalise the show title?

A fair comment, I have edited to fix that.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Looten Plunder posted:

The full list
=============

So you didn't count my list?