Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tuna
Jul 17, 2003

drat that brisket looks great. What was your cook time on it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tuna
Jul 17, 2003

Efficacy will now vary depending if you're drunk or not. :science:

tuna
Jul 17, 2003

GnarlyCharlie4u posted:

I'm working on finishing up my brisket still.
Melts are loving amazing.

*bad gruff voice* I don't know who you are. I don't know what you drive. If you are looking for help I can tell you I don't have tools, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you feed me a brisket melt now that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will show up on the memorial day cookout.