Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Just went to see an FCF show here in good ol Finland. It was free, open air and early in the day so there were lots of families with smaller kids there.

Behind me sat a boy who couldn’t have been older than six. Proper smark, consistently booing the faces and cheering the heels. His mom asked why he liked or didn’t like the wrestlers and I think he said the bad guys were funnier.

Until the main event, which was a 3-on-3 with the heel champion Juhana King Kong Karhula on one side and his likely challenger Ioni on the other. Babyface team also had the recently debuted Ken Kallio who is a positive and brave wrestler but kind of scrawny and inexperienced. His catchphrase is ”HIIOHOI!” and the crowd responds by repeating it. I guess that boy behind me really liked that because he was hollerin it louder every time and started to cheer for the face team.

Well, the heel team was cheating every chance they got and the kid was getting upset. When the much bigger heel champion started to whoop Ken Kallio, the boy sounded like he was in tears. ”MOM!!! THEY ARE CHEATING!!!!!!” he said at one point. And when the babyfaces were able to snag the victory, the kid flipped out.

Kids getting worked owns, psot ur story

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

We didn’t have WCW here but everyone watched Smackdown. All the kids who were ”in the know” knew that Tazzmission was the deadliest submission move out of them all

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

That DICK! posted:

When the undertaker died to Yokozuna I demanded to make dinner that evening(chicken nuggets) and led my family in a prayer for his soul

Ahahahahaha

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

That DICK! posted:

think i told this one elsewhere but here goes: when i was a kid on vacation in wildwood new jersey every yera we'd go see the local wrestling show on the boardwalk and they'd have wrestlers out there hockin the show. king kong bundy, jimmy superfly snuka, all the stars were there. but then i met a young guy who looked a ton like rey mysterio jr., who was it turns out was actually his brother, dave mysterio! i love rey mysterio and i go crazy over this, he was insanely nice to me, said when he did his finishing move that night he would dedicate it to me and sure enough, when he hit that freaking moonsault, he pointed me out in the crowd. i had his autograph on my childhood bedroom wall well into adulthood

well it turns out there's no freaking dave mysterio. there's no dave mysterio at all.

Dave Mysterio is real… in your heart.