Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

im on gay sex im on gay sex im on gay sex that killed river phoenix

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papa Was A Video Toaster

what's for breakfast?

Papa Was A Video Toaster

How Wonderful! posted:

Research Log 4104, 8/8/2021
9:14 PM
-the butt is soft
-yet also good
-firm muscle
-dual cheek structure

:hmmyes:

Papa Was A Video Toaster

I'm lust in the butt

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Mormon Nailer posted:

It has come to my attention that as a middle aged gay I have a responsibility to the baby gays to tell you that when, not if, you go through your Erasure phase, please come talk to me so I can tell you that you definitely don't need stretchy jeans with sparkles in them and you definitely don't need to book a week long trip to London. Two weeks minimum for all long distance international trips, especially with those time zones, babes.

this is so confusing, what are we Erasing?

Papa Was A Video Toaster

i'm pansexual and i'm barely getting anything out of this. it looks it could be a creuset

Papa Was A Video Toaster

as a non-USian i only know what you're talking about because i watched this stupid video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGK8rWe7Qps&t=506s

Papa Was A Video Toaster

How Wonderful! posted:

Snacktember for Gluttony?
Suptermbia?

i like Snacktember. also a good bookend for Aulust since ya'll snacks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papa Was A Video Toaster

June: Pride
July: Wrath
August: Lust