Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'M GAY I'M GAY I'M GAY

AND I gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Rarity posted:

You can tell they're gay pants cause they're my pants and I'm gay :hai:

Omg are they the hot pink ones ARE WE TWINS

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I did some real gay stuff, and now I want breakfast for my trouble.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

TVsVeryOwn posted:

what's for breakfast?

This place, which owns: Yolklore

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

The migas are better than the huevos rancheros and I do not say this lightly

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Percy Teatwillow posted:

really? i haven’t been since the pandemic but i might have to try the migas today

Same but the last time I was over there we had the migas and they're really really good. Tacos are also good, hash is p good. Solid choice for bfast every time I'm in Columbus.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I am fond of AuLust so far.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

What if god was one of us
Just a yob like one of us
Just fuckin filled with hot AuLust
Tryna cross the base at home

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I continue to have an unbroken streak this AuLust.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Rarity posted:

AuLust is all about streaking :hmmyes:

Goal: gently caress every day in August
Progress: yeah buddy

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Percy Teatwillow posted:

I got these pants for like five dollars on clearance and idk how to feel about em

do i cut them into short shorts?????

Get two more pairs: one pair long, one pair short jorts, one pair pedal pushers.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

How Wonderful! posted:

I wouldn't know where to begin with those pants. I don't have the courage. But I'd admire and envy anybody I saw amok in town wearing them. However I am putting SIN behind me and turning to practical manners. That's right-- this month is now Au-Dressed and we're talking fashion.

Soon it will be time to drag fall favorites out of the basement and shop for new stuff. My big goal this year is to get a pinafore that looks good on me. I have one that's home-made but too big and one that fits nice but is so short I'd be embarrassed to sit down in public with it on. I have to find the happy medium. I need to communicate to the world the specific subgenre of lesbian I am.

As a pinafore wearer, I say wear the short one but wear it with a slightly longer skirt underneath so it peeks out. Problem solved.

Also they make flannel plaid pinafores and you know I own one.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Rarity posted:

Please don't remind me that it will soon be the end of croptop season :sigh:

It is always crop top season inside my heart. And my house. My belly hangs out all day every day, it's fine.

I did accidentally wear a cropped shirt to work today so it was Unseasonable Flannel Day and I'm sweaty.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

more falafel please posted:

i'm getting my boy a pair of jock trunks and an ungendered STP device for their birthday

Omfg yes

Also you should look at Lockwood51 because I may have bought things there and I can highly recommend some of their wonderful things

Especially in hot pink

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Real talk: okay would it make it weird if like my bf introduced me to his mom as his theyfriend and will I have to explain this to them at length repeatedly? The answer is probably. But I guess it's happening sometime in the future.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

How Wonderful! posted:

*in the voice of a middle aged man, successful in his way, seeing a very fast car*
Gotta get me one of these

https://www.prettylittlething.us/red-flannel-check-tortoise-shell-button-pinafore-dress.html

It's good as hell but you know I went and raised the hemline.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm about that autumnal life personally

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

How Wonderful! posted:

Gay for Autumn itt... gonna kiss and make love... to Autumn....

I am gonna gently caress autumn

Which is also a thing I said in college and I did and now she's married with three kids and is a pastor at an evangelical church

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

i just wear my carhartt dungarees and a woven cotton button up shirt and my work boots every single day except the weekends when maybe i wear some shorts and a t-shirt and maybe twice a year i put on my stockbroker suit and a few other times a yr a pretend i'm the preppy fratboy i so desperately want to marry and really i have terrible fashion sense help

Sweetie, PLEASE let us help. It was literally my job to make clothes for fancy people start to finish from the ground up. I will help and I know everyone else here will help.

This is just queer eye for the queer guy now okay.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Percy Teatwillow posted:

ok they are now shorts and maybe a little too short but whatever i’m living !!

all the autumn talk has got me realizing that i’ve got maybe a month less for these before it gets chilly, but I think I dress best for colder weather so I’m pretty excited.

Hot take: wear tights and docs with them, fall jorts bby

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Percy Teatwillow posted:

lmfao like i don’t have this exact outfit ready to go at a moment’s notice. that could actually be the move tomorrow

gently caress yes do it

I have also obtained an original new old stock pair of Delia's jeans and I intend to wear them. They have rainbow embroidered pockets.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Have you ever tried just being hot as hell???

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm bi in bed :sueme:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

What if tights are the pants we made along the way

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Rarity posted:

Please no because then I would have to stop wearing them

So what you're saying is, your legs need to be freed

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'll take seven, please

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

gently caress yes safety razor crew. I got a new one recently just bc I want to shave my legs again and I realized my hands shake too much for the straight razor now.

Mine is green oilslick coating, it owns.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alexandriao posted:

OH I GOT THAT ONE TOO

it's like, purple on one side, green on the other, i love it so much

Yessss it's so nice

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMdTDEpE8/

This is really important

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Idle hands and all that.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

more falafel please posted:

i just got franced :(

I told you it was important

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm calling in gay to work tomorrow, I can't go because it's FriGAY and I have to do crimes, I don't make the rules

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

cruft posted:

I just found this new smilie:

:borked:

I can't be sure if it's some sort of ghostbusting device or a happy Hitachi Magic Wand. Wondering if this thread has any opinions.

Yeah that's a HMW. I'm an expert.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Zil posted:

Someone put the face of a poster that loved to talk about poll numbers on a magic wand yes. Came from an inside joke in the Cspam Trump thread, but I don't remember what it was at this point.

Schnorkles :argh:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE :peanut:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Tag yourselves I'm "lust bum"

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

We simply do not have sex arse security in this country!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

DOWN WITH SEX ARSE INSECURITY
A LITTLE FURTHER DOWN
GO LEFT
OH YES LIKE THAT

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

They're the same picture

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Awww. I wanted to be the lust bum

There's enough lust bums that we can all be the lust bum. We'll take turns.