Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tokin opposition

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
Can I post while wearing a skirt I'm doing it in a gay way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tokin opposition

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
im gay at work

tokin opposition

blaise rascal posted:

Gonna have to invent 5 new deadly sins to fill out the 12 month calendar

Working on it, but I got a quota of ten new genders by end of week so it might be a while

tokin opposition

How Wonderful! posted:

I remember that thing from my dissertation. It's a device for sending ghosts into a pleasure dimension, where you can more easily trap them.

Inventing the danny phantom gate to become half ghost rn

tokin opposition

i like finding trans manga

the one i'm reading now is called boys run the riot and it's very good

tokin opposition

To be honest I just want a girlfriend to cuddle who has as strong anime opinions as I do

tokin opposition

T I D D Y

tokin opposition

I'm going to cuddle a girl and watch anime tonight :)

tokin opposition

Mormon Nailer posted:

You should buy her an account

I love her too much to condemn her here

tokin opposition

biosterous posted:

yo i'm still bi

user name checks out

tokin opposition

- always cool
- not many visitors
- enough space to run a revolution

tokin opposition

It's my birthday and I'm officially old

tokin opposition

Bo-Pepper posted:

an everlasting gobstopper that you can slurp on all day and has all the colors of the rainbow

There's also an edible version

tokin opposition

It's me, I'm the ally flag gatekeeper. Answer me the riddles three and you too can wave the worst pride flag

tokin opposition

Mormon Nailer posted:

Clearly Canadian is on hold, I may be going to Oklahoma. Send good vibes, please, I'm begging you. This is bad.

Sending a kiloBobRoss to your location stat, hope all is well

tokin opposition

I'm reading gay mangas at work and it rules

Now if only these pesky customers would leave me alone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tokin opposition

Peer reviewing my gender (it rules)