Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
posting in a ghoulish shroud....

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How Wonderful!

I'm having Acediaugust and I don't like it.

How Wonderful!

I wouldn't know where to begin with those pants. I don't have the courage. But I'd admire and envy anybody I saw amok in town wearing them. However I am putting SIN behind me and turning to practical manners. That's right-- this month is now Au-Dressed and we're talking fashion.

Soon it will be time to drag fall favorites out of the basement and shop for new stuff. My big goal this year is to get a pinafore that looks good on me. I have one that's home-made but too big and one that fits nice but is so short I'd be embarrassed to sit down in public with it on. I have to find the happy medium. I need to communicate to the world the specific subgenre of lesbian I am.

How Wonderful!

Mormon Nailer posted:

Also they make flannel plaid pinafores and you know I own one.
*in the voice of a middle aged man, successful in his way, seeing a very fast car*
Gotta get me one of these

How Wonderful!

In Autumn I flourish, in summer I stay inside sweating and frowning

How Wonderful!

Autumn has my birthday and I can also just romp around outside with a coat on, what a wonderful time.

How Wonderful!

How Wonderful! posted:

Autumn has my birthday and I can also just romp around outside with a coat on, what a wonderful time.

Gay for Autumn itt... gonna kiss and make love... to Autumn....

How Wonderful!

gotta revive the outfit of the day thread.... make sure everybody is fresh and fine for the crisp and ruthless winds of Autumn...

How Wonderful!

Mormon Nailer posted:

Sweetie, PLEASE let us help. It was literally my job to make clothes for fancy people start to finish from the ground up. I will help and I know everyone else here will help.

This is just queer eye for the queer guy now okay.

Everyone ITT will turn their inner beauty into outer beauty and become infinite and mighty.

Percy Teatwillow posted:

all the autumn talk has got me realizing that i’ve got maybe a month less for these before it gets chilly, but I think I dress best for colder weather so I’m pretty excited.

I wear tights under shorts well into the fall, well, I could get away with that in the mid-atlantic, maybe that's not viable in New England.

How Wonderful!

I've only tried looking like a wet pierogi with bangs

How Wonderful!

I dug out the pinafores, I did it, I made it happen. Hell I'm wearing one now.

How Wonderful!

blaise rascal posted:

Gonna have to invent 5 new deadly sins to fill out the 12 month calendar

If we fold back in Acedia and Vanagloria we only need to invent three new deadly sins. Coupons and Deals are another easy two. Finally, Lurking. The twelve deadly sins.

How Wonderful!

I remember that thing from my dissertation. It's a device for sending ghosts into a pleasure dimension, where you can more easily trap them.

How Wonderful!

*throwing back cloak dramatically*
greetings hero... they call me... the lost bum.... have you the strength to defeat me?

How Wonderful!

Putting on surgical gloves to touch the butt... but making careful note of the data....

How Wonderful!

Research Log 4104, 8/8/2021
9:14 PM
-the butt is soft
-yet also good
-firm muscle
-dual cheek structure

How Wonderful!

Yeah they cut out the fuckfest because Columbia Pictures didn't want the world to know that *all ghosts* are circumsized*, track down the 14 hour unrated edition sometime.

*even skeletons!!!

How Wonderful!

more falafel please posted:

i'm not gonna lie, dual cheek structure is one of my favorite butt structures

It has a pleasing symmetry, true, but the rare "triple triad" is prized for a reason

How Wonderful!

I'm a lesbian with a blazer and I'm giving you all an A+ for the semester

How Wonderful!

bosom gang roll call

How Wonderful!

*marries a 97 year old milliner called Eustace Z. Chastity and drinks an archaic medicine labeled 'Zebedaniel's Wet Tonic for Feminine Maladies' and immediately dies of 'spirit rickets'*

How Wonderful!

They say it's AuLust, folks... have you heard about this?? AuLust... but when I take a look at these forums, heh, all I'm saying is "AuGeez".. you with me on this folks? Thank you, thank you. Ahhhh its a funny world isn't it

How Wonderful!

Today I got a manicure so no butt touching for awhile, don't wanna scratch the butt

How Wonderful!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

My rear end started to go away as soon as I hit 40. Soon it will be gone.
*grabbing bazooka and preparing to jump out of helicopter*
We don't! Leave! Soldiers! Behind!

How Wonderful!

I got some snow-capped peaks right here for ya big boy
*produces gorgeous book of Kaspar David Friedrich paintings*

How Wonderful!

me when I see mountains in the distance

How Wonderful!

How Wonderful!

The CCCC trans thread is good for answering questions and pointing people towards resources, the GRS one is a little more slow and academic. The Fabgoons thread is nice too but more just like commiserating and chat ime? I guess it depends on what you're grappling with but I have a little resource list in the CCCC thread's OP which I'm still pretty proud of.

How Wonderful!

I'm going to be the only trans person in the bridal party of a wedding next week and I don't know anybody other than the bride, so I'm kind of freaking out about being this weird ugly object loafing around in the bridal suite for six hours. I don't know why I get like this, ever since transitioning I could count on two hands the number of times people have been weird to me, which I suppose is low enough that I must be doing something right. But oh I don't know. I feel like a wedding is a time to look lovely and done up all great and I just don't feel that lovely and great lately. This is also gonna be the first time I've seen most of my extended family since I transitioned and I love 'em all but I just have a bad feeling they're going to be benignly weird about it.

Edit: I know I'm being silly, I'm not in exquisite supermodel shape but I exercise regularly and usually eat pretty healthy, it's just hitting me hard right now because the bride is a very very classically pretty, always "on" type person and I ate like half a pound of chili mac earlier which is a ticket to spiral-town.

How Wonderful!

:blush:

How Wonderful!

Thank you. I will print out some of my best posts and carry them close to my heart (inside bra).

How Wonderful!

I slept on it and got a pedicure and had a long talk with the bride and my brother about family wrangling issues (it's a big, fancy wedding that's sucking up all of their time, so I've been running point in terms of coordinating most of my side of the family) and I'm feeling a lot better. I had a nice long run today and just got some perspective out amongst the trees and the skunks. Thanks for the kind words everybody, I think it'll be fine and if it's not I've never seen most of the people at this wedding before in my life and I'll probably never see them again so I might as well go and eat free risotto and try to be hot given the means at my disposal which I suppose is a fair enough motto for life in general.

How Wonderful!

TVsVeryOwn posted:

i'm pansexual and i'm barely getting anything out of this. it looks it could be a creuset

becoming personal pan sexual for free because I read five chapter books

How Wonderful!

Joke's on you, by the time I was done with my PhD I'd gotten pretty much set up on personal pan pizzas for life. My house is built out of personal pan pizzas. My wife has pepperonis for eyes and sauce for a mouth. My dog is a drat crust with smaller crusts for legs/tail. Hell I'm eating a slice now and soda in an X-Men cup too

How Wonderful!

*Stan Lee introduction to the preceding post in which he seems unsure of where he is or what he is but knows he's getting paid for something*

How Wonderful!

Blow an eyelash off their finger and make a wish, joke's on them, free wish.

How Wonderful!

We just got back from the wedding... it went pretty well although Bingo Bango had some hard grapples with mezcal. This was my first wedding post-transition and my first sober wedding so... a weird mix. I love my brother but he also went to a boys' prep school and has always had kind of irritating friends, but it was not a big problem. I liked the bonhomie of the bridal suite, hanging out all day getting our hair and makeup done.

I do get very emotional at weddings and we all had fake eyelashes stuck on, and I literally cried my eyelashes off when my brother had his dance with my mom. And when I was finally allowed to take my heels off after dinner my feet were the grossest things I'd ever seen, all cut up and gnarly, from about eight hours of wearing them and a grueling hour of stomping all over the hillsides for photoshoots with them.

I can't really say if I looked good or not. Lots of people were chatty with me and said they liked how I look, but who knows how many of them were trying to be encouraging or nice or not just wreck a nice vibe. Maybe BB will log in and weigh in but who knows, she's eating pizza and looking serious.

How Wonderful!

I forgot the weirdest part of the wedding weekend, which is that my brother and his wife wanted a Catholic wedding, mostly because of her side and because my brother wanted to do the ceremony at his high-school chapel. So that was weird to begin with as a trans woman with a wife. But at the rehearsal dinner the priest showed up and my mom, out of kindness, decided to invite him to come sit at the table for relatives on my brother's side, so my wife and I had this long surreal dinner conversation with a priest who just made the snap assumption that we were my brother's two heretofore undisclosed sisters. This was not a hip young priest either judging by a homily the next day which was uhh astonishing. Anyway eventually Bingo Bango couldn't take it anymore and pretended to have a phonecall from her dad and then the priest caught on part of the way and got flustered and started telling a long anecdote about why he was afraid of deer.

How Wonderful!

It was very funny to me, I even took communion the next day just to see if they'd let me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How Wonderful!

*giggling and winking 1928 style while unloading expensive gamer mice and chairs*
I heard this was the dedicated cabin for pansies who raid