Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Torrannor posted:

Isn't it kinda counterproductive to send that ship full of pollutants straight to the bottom of the ocean? :thunk:

:science: It can now act as a valuable artificial reef to promote the growth of fish and other aquatic life populations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

My spouse was spying on me watching the LP, she looked up the series and wants to buy 2070 when she has the money.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Cythereal posted:

You have my deepest condolences. :v: I picked up the game last year during a huge Steam sale on city builders for less than ten bucks.

The next update is going to be technically shorter, but that's because there's a bunch of new stuff to cover, including a vital but not terribly intuitive mechanic.

She' gonna make me play it as well.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Cythereal posted:

I have never heard of Kraft being served with vegetables. :colbert:

Next update is probably tomorrow, been making the most of my two free weeks of FF14.

If anyone's following along who's never played Anno before, or at least hasn't made a real dent in the games, I'm curious to know if this LP's been informative. I love the Anno games, but they're a bit much to approach cold.

Never played, plan to get now because of LP, lp looks very informative.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Sealab, clearly