Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:

GD_American posted:

although nothing Larry David ever achieves will ever be as cringe as

Literally should have been the point where everyone in America collectively turned on Marvel, me included

Don't worry, it'll collapse under its collectively convoluted weight eventually. There's a reason the general public glazes over when you get into the real nuts and bolts of comic universes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Gonna guess that them getting mad at the 🤏 emoji is projecting more than anything.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

That's some brilliant thinking from the worst people on earth. Wait until the virus is bad enough that the DNC side will just go "fine, if locking down the borders and kicking out immigrants will get you to take this seriously, then we'll lock it down."

Then they do that and the right wing continues to do nothing. Lucy and the football always and forever.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

So it's bigger and worse than something we made 50 years ago.

Yeah, this dude is truly the da Vinci of our time.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Arven posted:

I hate Musk as the next lefty, but it's not really apples to apples- the Saturn 5 wasn't reusable.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that part of it.

If only it was actually owned by the people paying for it.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

That Works posted:

Why is that surprising? Honestly asking as a civilian.

It's basically giving them orders to look but not touch no matter what happened, and to make sure they followed orders they wouldn't allow them to have anything to protect themselves.

Pretty much they knew something was probably going to happen, and whatever it was going to be they didn't want images of soldiers trying to stop it to be in the news.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

AFStealth posted:

Worse how? Shut up dude. Space X is doing a lot of cool poo poo.

Cool? Sure. Good? Probably no.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

So I wonder how all the prisoners in Guantanamo feel right now.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Probably just throwing the MREs nobody wanted.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Yeah, sounds like some morgellons type poo poo. Probably just a bunch of psychosomatic stuff caused by the type of people who work those jobs being in places where they expect to be attacked by foreign agents mixed with stress. And now there's been so many reports of this that any time anyone gets a headache they think the Reds are cooking their brain from the inside out using a magic sound gun.

Got the CIA out of Havana, though, so if it is a targeted attack, it sure does get results.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Here's the difference: Crenshaw uses his disability to be an even bigger rear end in a top hat, Abbot is an rear end in a top hat regardless of his disability.

The point of insulting someone is to make them feel bad, just watch out for collateral damage. Not that it matters anyway, we're still at the point in American society where you can mock the disabled all the way into the White House so, ya know, bigger picture.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

I'm not calling for his head, but I'll look the other way if someone else is. He's not being held accountable in the slightest with that bullshit slap on the wrist. Disbar everyone involved in that plea deal, judge included.

You know, I don't think you're going quite far enough. How about we just disbar everyone, and then start a new judiciary?

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

More likely it'll be a winning senate run than a church promotional video.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

No poo poo thank you for your service.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Would love to see a doctor come back with "I can't, that would break my Hippocratic oath to not do harm" and see what happens.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Has anyone else thought that the ivermectin shortage would solve two birds with one stone? Fewer morons and fewer horses!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Defenestrategy posted:

Well, fewer horses. The morons will get treated, because stupidity isn't a disqualifying factor for medical care.

Yeah, except they're putting all their faith in snake oil that will actively hurt them, and avoiding actual medical advice. They'll get treatment after it's too late.

gently caress horses in general.