Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Happened last week but i just caught it today.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/former-us-government-employee-pleads-guilty-sexual-abuse-and-obscenity-offenses-committed

Short version: embassy staffer was drugging and raping women for atleast 14 years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

No no nonononono please tell me that's a new onion

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

FrozenVent posted:

Tesla doesn’t use LIDAR, their tech is entirely visual based. I know what you’re about to say, but it’s the Bitcoin effect - I must be explaining it wrong!

Also having the world’s greatest engineers is useless if you fire them off the production line for disagreeing with you.

Funfact about tesla- the 8cm accuracy that musk is so proud of? Yeah the industry standard is 2cm.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

No you loving didnt....

i wouldnt have guessed that was his excuse because it was too pathetically obviously the lovely excuse and that it wold be laughed out of the news but APPARENTLY i just wasnt thinking stupid enough

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Oo nice i haven't seen archer since the detective agency season where the chick was humping archer specifically at a quarter to three or whenever

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Hey look the Taliban is better at american democracy than trump was

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

I did not realize that Afghanistan was divided into that many smaller regions. I knew it had to have some but not nearly that many

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

hobbesmaster posted:

Right next to a tanker… how long are they going to have to be packed in like sardines in there?

An a380 is 60 feet longer and has a max passenger configuration of 853 passengers. An A380 also had two decks. I don't know how squeezed a max config a380 is...but jesus christ

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Arizona has apparently decided if a school has a mask mandate they will have funding held.

https://apnews.com/article/health-arizona-coronavirus-pandemic-f4c807150376d4a1dc1ea88b3aecce7c

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Wingnut Ninja posted:

"Hur hur, I identify as a horse now, what's the problem?" :smug:

I thought we had to respect everyone's chosen identity so much for the tolerant left :smug:

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

BIG HEADLINE posted:

Got to see it for free. :shrug:

Demand a refund

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Ha yeah too late. Everyone that was gonna be affected must have already made plans to bail and if youre switching your mind like this theres no way they trust you to be predictable in the future

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

pantslesswithwolves posted:

I can’t get past the 30-something FBI agent kissing the nine year old boy.

Thanks. I had forgotten that detail but now have to remember it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

boop the snoot posted:

If we go back technically it’s new war and as long as we are out in less than 20 years it’ll be better

Sounds like it's time for the final operation useless dirt one shirt