Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

hey, can you come back and pick me up? renaissance is just the name of the hotel, and i feel really underdressed for this job fair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer

geico booth is poppin' today but i'm pretty sure it's just because of the swag they're giving away

canyoneer

even if you don't think you have the technical skills to participate, you should at least go check out the hack-a-thon we're sponsoring this weekend. it's in Ballroom C.

canyoneer

almost every resume is printed on parchment paper, so all the white copy paper ones stand out

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
eyeing the "ye old hog smasher" booth and wondering if i can heft the giant hammer

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Dreading the part where I have to present myself to my liege lord and request to be released from his service, so I can start applying for other jobs.

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

i sigh as i un-sheath my "free trip to the stocks" tickets.

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
booth with two nervous kobolds looking to hire adventurers to protect their "abandoned" mine

canyoneer

there are many craftsman positions in our guild in the tri city area, but those who wish to employ in sales and marketing must relocate to the realm of Cleveland

Ass-penny

Luvcow posted:

booth with two nervous kobolds looking to hire adventurers to protect their "abandoned" mine

lmao

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

canyoneer

the yeoman recruiters brought a climbing wall and are promising a ten guinea signing bonus and free education at any of the king's colleges

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

lmao @ this thread

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

canyoneer

Queen-Of-Hearts posted:

i sigh as i un-sheath my "free trip to the stocks" tickets.

:black101: "ok, tell me about your experience with stocks"
:eng101: "been in the business for 4 years, and i sat for the series 7 test last year and passed"
:black101: "great, great. ever worked a gallows?"

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
guy at the thieves guild table ironically getting more and more upset as people keep taking branded skeleton key keychains off the table without actually talking to him about the guild

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Code Jockey posted:

guy at the thieves guild table ironically getting more and more upset as people keep taking branded skeleton key keychains off the table without actually talking to him about the guild

"dude... i can tell you're a loving paladin, you don't even have a need for that"

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

20 MINUTES UNTIL THE TREBUCHET TURKEY LEG CHALLENGE

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

canyoneer

you might think having the company pay for a mobile sorcerer and crystal ball is a perk but all that really means is your boss is going to interrupt you outside of work hours every time a serf gets trampled by a plow horse

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
- need to know 5th level spells
- must have at least 70hp
- +2 or better weapons an absolute must
- minimum of an 18 intelligence
- entry level position

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
- alignment must be a "good fit" with the existing members of the party

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
A New Life Awaits You In The New-World Colonies

Buttchocks

Play Conquistador Simulator for free and find out if the Conquistadors are right for you!

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
Running a temp agency for jousting and other competitive sports held at the castle

"How are the benefits? Health care? Seems like there's a lot of turnover, I see your horse drawn carriage at the castle quite frequently, bringing new hires"

*laughs off comment awkwardly, looks down at notes saying DON'T MENTION THE BLACK KNIGHT, tugs at giant ruffled collar*

Buttchocks

Consort looking for bass viol player. Must have own transportation.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Code Jockey posted:

Running a temp agency for jousting and other competitive sports held at the castle

well, yes, i GUESS you could say i'm a temp worker, but i prefer to think of myself as a hedge knight

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
*angrily looking over at the horse drawn corpse transport company booth from my booth advertising that me and my brother'll do it for a half a silver*

They'll put us out of work, they will, those bastards and their automation, A HORSE CAN'T CARRY A CORPSE LIKE A MAN CAN, YE BASTARDS, AND UNLIKE YOUR PRECIOUS HORSES WE ONLY poo poo ON THE ROADS WHEN WE ABSOLUTELY MUST I swear Ulrich it'll be the death of us

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
"So here's the idea then, yeah? You bring your horse to our farm, and we pay him to walk in circles all day long. When he walks a certain number 'a circles, we pay you a bit of coin."

"But this doesn't look like any coin I've ever seen, can I spend it anywhere in the kingdom?"

"Aye, aye. Alley behind the blacksmith, One-Eyed Erich will trade you those bits of coin for some of this powder, yeah? What lets you see ghosts"

canyoneer

recruiter notices someone pick up and read a pamphlet at a booth and waves her off for being overqualified

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

canyoneer posted:

recruiter notices someone pick up and read a pamphlet at a booth and waves her off for being overqualified

lol

Finger Prince

I like your ears, are you an elf then? Uh huh. Half-goblin, right, I see. Well that's excellent, because we're really looking to up our diversity in the guild!

Finger Prince

I'm thinking of applying as an intern for the Dragonslayer's Guild, but I hear the hours are bad and I'm worried about burnout.

Buttchocks

If you want to teach an intern, start with his grandfather.

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
"Do you have any open human resources positions?"

*deformed, filthy, hunchbacked villager behind the "West Lincolnshire Cabbage Pickers" table stares at me confused for a moment, and shrugs* "pay is a silver per crate an' if they catch ye stealin' a cabbage it's a finger it'll cost, it is"

"I really need to put these certifications to work for me, but you can't beat that kind of starting pay in THIS kingdom..."

Escape From Noise

Hear ye! Hear ye! New opening available for town cryer! Qualifications inclu-wait! They're having me advertise for my replacement! Assholes!

Farecoal

There he go

canyoneer posted:

canyoneer

asking about a pharmacy tech position at the walgreens booth, and unsure how to make eye contact with the pharmacist who is wearing a black cloak and plague doctor bird mask

Buttchocks

Litter carriers wanted! Make money in your free time!

*This is an independent contractor position. Must provide own litter.

Ventral EggSac

Trying to carry all of my farm implements into the hotel lobby so people can see how good I am at scything and stuff

Escape From Noise

We're looking for some pikemen. We'll provide you with training and a banner. Must supply your own armor and pike.

Armitag3

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Escape From Noise posted:

We're looking for some pikemen. We'll provide you with training and a banner. Must supply your own armor and pike.

Pikepersons. Remember the sensitivity training? We spent a good afternoon down in the stocks and that wasn't fun for anyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alexandriao

Luvcow posted:

eyeing the "ye old hog smasher" booth and wondering if i can heft the giant hammer

:roflolmao: