Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Chocolate malt

Mmmmmmm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

My grandmother had malted milk powder way up high in a cupboard above the stove. I used to sneak spoonfuls and let it dissolve in my mouth till I kinda choked on it

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Xaintrailles posted:

We have jägerbombs now, gramps.

Completely unrelated items, sonny.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Xaintrailles posted:

We have jägerbombs now, gramps.

Completely unrelated items, sonny.

AKA Pseudonym posted:

OK try this. Take a glass (chill it for a bit maybe) drop in just a bit of milk and good squeeze of chocolate syrup add a scoop of vanilla ice cream and fill it up like half-way with soda water. Mix every thing up a bit so you have some nice chocolaty ice-creamy soda water then add another scoop and top of with a bit more soda. Top it with some more syrup maybe? Or some whip cream? I dunno, maybe a cherry if you're fancy. Then get a spoon and a straw and enjoy.

Why did we decide this was a hokey thing people could have ever only done in the 50s? It's good.
This sounds so drat good btw^
When you think about it isn't Starbucks based on a similar thing?

We just went coffee instead of ice cream

:aaaaa:

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Xaintrailles posted:

Dementia is kicking in for the last remaining ice cream soda drinkers :smith:

Pish
Dementia
I'll see you in a week in my Guess The Politician thread. You have to play for GBS or Cspam may kick our rear end
:dance:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

blight rhino posted:

lol, shots fired

Naw man, he's shooting blanks