Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

argosaxelcaos
Apr 26, 2017
Half-life 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

argosaxelcaos
Apr 26, 2017
Already said Half-life 3 but I want to add:

-some sort of RPG/action-rpg that is balanced perfectly and captures the sensation of barely making it through that some rpgs have in the beginning, without crazy numbers. A headshot that does 3 billion damage means nothing to me. No grinding please, just clever use of items and re-gearing/re-speccing to take advantage of enemy weaknesses. On that note...fix cp2077 and make it way harder plz the game is way too easy right now

-some game that combines action with puzzles, similar to half-life, but schewed more towards puzzles and use of enviroment to kill enemies rather than just spray everything with bullets...gently caress it, give me half-life 3 already.

-a car combat game. I played the hell out of vigilante 8 when I was a kid and the last twisted metal had a good amountnof depth to it I want more.

Any of those would be cool, but in general I'd like games to teach people their mechanics and not have a trump card that carries you the whole game. Seeing people play games and not use all their tools and then claim the game is crap seems to me like a failiure of the game.

Example: I love borderlands in the beginning but towards the end is boring because the combat is spray everything with a broken legendary gun. I want games that challenge both skill AND mind, if I pass a challenge feeling like a clever bastard that game will absolutely conquer my heart, but it seems to me games are getting more and more brain-dead.

argosaxelcaos fucked around with this message at 14:37 on Aug 1, 2021