Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who were the better champions in July?
This poll is closed.
Dangerous Tekkers (IWGP Tag Team Champions) 14 29.17%
Los Ingobernables de Japon (FORMER IWGP Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
Fire N Flava (FORMER Impact Knockouts Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
Decay (Impact Knockouts Tag Team Champions) 1 2.08%
VLNCE UNLTD (ROH World Tag Team Champions) 1 2.08%
BestBros (Asia Dream Tag Team Champions) 7 14.58%
NEXTREAM (World Tag Team Champions [AJPW]) 0 0%
Violent by Design (FORMER Impact World Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
The Good Brothers (Impact World Tag Team Champions) 1 2.08%
The Mysterios (FORMER WWE SmackDown Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
The Usos (WWE SmackDown Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
Bullet Club (IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions) 1 2.08%
The Young Bucks (AEW World Tag Team Champions) 17 35.42%
Donna del Mondo (Goddesses of Stardom Champions) 0 0%
Omos & AJ Styles (WWE Raw Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
Daisuke Harada & Hajime Ohara (GHC Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions) 4 8.33%
R.E.D. (FORMER Open the Twin Gate Champions) 0 0%
Natural Vibes (Open the Twin Gate Champions) 2 4.17%
Masa Kitamiya & Kaito Kiyomiya (GHC Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
None of the Above/Write-In 0 0%
Total: 48 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
The Young Bucks didn't defend their titles in June, so they couldn't defend their title of PSP's Tag-Team of the Month. They're back on the poll this month, but face a murder's row of challengers.

Dangerous Tekkers (Zack Sabre, Jr. and Taichi) - IWGP Tag Team Champions - unsuccessfully defended against los Ingobernables de Japon during Summer Struggle, won back from los Ingobernables de Japon at Wrestle Grand Slam

Los Ingobernables de Japon (Tetsuya Naito and SANADA) - FORMER IWGP Tag Team Champions - won from Dangerous Tekkers during Summer Struggle, unsuccessfully defended against Dangerous Tekkers at Wrestle Grand Slam

Fire N Flava (Kiera Hogan and Tasha Steelz) - FORMER Impact Knockouts Tag Team Champions - unsuccessfully defended against Decay at Slammiversary

Decay (Havok and Rosemary) - Impact Knockouts Tag Team Champions - won from Fire N Flava at Slammiversary, defended against Fire N Flava on Impact

VLNCE UNLTD (Chris Dickinson and Homicide) - ROH World Tag Team Champions - won from The Foundation's Rhett Titus and Jonathon Gresham at Best in the World (as Gresham was a replacement, the Foundation are not eligible for this poll)

BestBros (Baliyan Akki and Mei Suruga) - Asia Dream Tag Team Champions - defended against Tropikawild on ChocoPro

NEXTREAM (Yuma Aoyagi and Kento Miyahara) - World Tag Team Champions [AJPW] - defended against TOTAL ECLIPSE during Summer Action Series

Violent by Design (Eric Young, Deaner, Joe Doering and Rhino) - FORMER Impact World Tag Team Champions - unsuccessfully defended against the Good Brothers at Slammiversary in a match also involving the teams of Willie Mack & Rich Swann and Fallah Bahh and No Way (Doering and Rhino defended)

The Good Brothers (Karl Anderson and Doc Gallows) - Impact World Tag Team Champions - won from Violent by Design at Slammiversary in a match also involving the teams of Willie Mack & Rich Swann and Fallah Bahh & No Way

The Mysterios (Dominik and Rey) - FORMER WWE SmackDown Tag Team Champions - unsuccessfully defended against the Usos at Money in the Bank

The Usos (Jey and Jimmy) - WWE SmackDown Tag Team Champions - won from the Mysterios at Money in the Bank

Bullet Club (Taiji Ishimori and el Phantasmo) - IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions - defended against Mega Coaches at Wrestle Grand Slam

The Young Bucks (Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson) - AEW World Tag Team Champions - defended against Eddie Kingston & Penta el Zero Miedo on Dynamite

Donna del Mondo (Giulia and Syuri) - Goddesses of Stardom Champions - defended against STARS at Yokohama Dream Cinderella in Summer, defended against Queen's Quest during Summer Cinderella Tour in Sapporo

Omos & AJ Styles - WWE Raw Tag Team Champions - defended against the Viking Raiders at Money in the Bank and also on Raw

Daisuke Harada & Hajime Ohara - GHC Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions - defended against Kongo at Cross Over

R.E.D. (Kaito Ishida and KAZMA SAKAMOTO) - FORMER Open the Twin Gate Champions - unsuccessfully defended against Natural Vibes during Kobe Pro-Wrestling Festival[/b]

Natuarl Vibes (KING Shimizu and Susumu Yokosuke) - Open the Twin Gate Champions - won from R.E.D. during Kobe Pro-Wrestling Festival

Masa Kitamiya & Kaito Kiyomiya - GHC Tag Team Champions - won against Katsuhiko Nakajima & Manabu Soya during Up To Emotion

None of the Above/Write-in - did I miss anyone? By all means, tell me!

Edward Mass fucked around with this message at 05:55 on Aug 1, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i write-in me and my best friend on here. we've mutually decided not to talk about it, but you know who you are. and you know who wee are. i mean we

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Voted for Momo no Seishun, as their match with Kongoh was the best of Jr Heavyweight wrestling in Noah

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Can't look past the Tekkers, it would make Miho sad! And ZSJ would talk mad poo poo... well I mean, he's gonna do that regardless....

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル
Let's go Best Bros!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

wanted to explain my vote. i voted for best bros in order to make the poll a three way tie at four votes each for dangerous tekkers, best bros, and the young bucks. because of this, the young bucks will win the poll. that's why it happens.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

SG Bamboo posted:

Voted for Momo no Seishun, as their match with Kongoh was the best of Jr Heavyweight wrestling in Noah

Yeah, this. They had my favourite tag title match of the month, so they get the nod from me.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Numero6 posted:

Let's go Best Bros!

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

I'm conflicted. Because it's Natural Vibes, but about 5 people on here regularly watch Dragon Gate. So tactically speaking I should vote Momo no Seishun because their match with Kongo I have as highly rated as the RED/Vibes match yesterday. But you're asking me to vote against my dude Susumu Yokosuka, one of the most consistently good men in wrestling. This is hard

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮

forkboy84 posted:

I'm conflicted. Because it's Natural Vibes, but about 5 people on here regularly watch Dragon Gate. So tactically speaking I should vote Momo no Seishun because their match with Kongo I have as highly rated as the RED/Vibes match yesterday. But you're asking me to vote against my dude Susumu Yokosuka, one of the most consistently good men in wrestling. This is hard

As I said, it's a murderer's row!

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
We're tied right now! Still three days to vote, so choose wisely!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i've got a few friends still trying to decide who to vote for. I told them only to vote when they are sure. look forward to the votes coming in sometime in the next day or two

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Weird, something must have gone wrong with the poll, it doesn't say that Dangerous Tekkers won :confused:

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Jerusalem posted:

Weird, something must have gone wrong with the poll, it doesn't say that BestBros won :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Jerusalem posted:

Weird, something must have gone wrong with the poll, it doesn't say that Dangerous Tekkers won :confused:

KaKAW