Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Actual Embedded 2 link in case you're trying to match the timestamps to this first episode and are confused:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2PGEu6_Vzc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Lord help me I'm gonna root for Luke Rockhold

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug

Brut posted:

Actual Embedded 2 link in case you're trying to match the timestamps to this first episode and are confused:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2PGEu6_Vzc

Thanks! Fixed my original post.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Angie really is the best.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

That Angie Overkill isn't the best known athlete in the UFC is a crime.

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

nordichammer posted:

do you think rockhold spits or swallow his teeth after that fight

Nice

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

strickland being a proper psychopath and oil dome last page reminds me im writing to a high school buddy of mine in federal lock-up as he cools his heels on some weapons stuff. does anyone have a link to oil dome or have oildome.txt handy? i bet he'd get a kick out of it

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Nicco Montano cut.

Struggle to see how there will ever be a worse UFC champion, considering she never actually won a UFC fight and got the belt through TUF

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

I’m like a solid 8 out of 10 in terms of how closely I follow the UFC and I had to google her

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Nicco Montano cut.

Struggle to see how there will ever be a worse UFC champion, considering she never actually won a UFC fight and got the belt through TUF

In the three and a half years since she won TUF, she went 0-1 in the UFC, pulled out of 7 fights, hospitalised herself once cutting weight and then missed by 7 pounds at the next highest weight class and even managed to piss hot and get suspended.

Someone with better historical knowledge of champions will correct me, but it's going to take a lot for me not to say she's the worst.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Sheesh. And I thought Carla Esparza was bad.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Memento posted:

In the three and a half years since she won TUF, she went 0-1 in the UFC, pulled out of 7 fights, hospitalised herself once cutting weight and then missed by 7 pounds at the next highest weight class and even managed to piss hot and get suspended.

Someone with better historical knowledge of champions will correct me, but it's going to take a lot for me not to say she's the worst.

Rafael Assuncao and Johny Hendricks had hard falls from the top but they were actually at the top for a while.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Nicco Montano cut.

All the fights while you're in the house are exhibition fights, but the finale are actual sanctioned fights and count on your record so when she won that fight with Roxi it was a sanctioned fight and thus eligible to be considered a "championship fight". Its silly yeah.

NObodyNOWHERE
Apr 24, 2007

Now we are all sons of bitches.
Hell Gem
It’s a shame she couldn’t get her act together. As I recall Montano was scrappy, fairly likable, and beat decent competition to get to the belt. She really blew it bad since then though. And she certainly wouldn’t have had anything for Shevchenko anyway.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
I was pulling for Nicco ever since TUF, but she just had an incredible streak of bad luck

She had her normal share of injuries, plus had to get her tonsils and adenoids removed, got into a car accident, caught covid

Plus, her story as the first Indigenous American to win UFC gold and the overall struggles of folks from those communities is very compelling

I hope things turn around for her at some point

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

NObodyNOWHERE posted:

It’s a shame she couldn’t get her act together. As I recall Montano was scrappy, fairly likable, and beat decent competition to get to the belt. She really blew it bad since then though. And she certainly wouldn’t have had anything for Shevchenko anyway.

iirc she knocked lauren murphy out of the TUF tournament through a tough fight that went the distance

NObodyNOWHERE
Apr 24, 2007

Now we are all sons of bitches.
Hell Gem
Yep and Barb Honchak too, who was well regarded at the time.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

UFC 265 Breakdown it’s a numbered card so here you go

Main Card
Interim Heavyweight Championship Derrick Lewis vs Cyril Gane
I’m going to avoid going on a rant about the union busting poo poo and how unnecessary this interim title is. It’s about as bad as it gets. Pay the fighters, Dana, you loving piece of poo poo. The main reason that I’m avoiding this is that I’m tired of being mad about stuff, so here’s the fight as I see it:

Lewis is a punch-based fighter who has basically maxed out STR and WIS. WIS? Well he’s possibly the most patient fighter in the UFC. He’s extremely good at hitting people very hard, and at conserving energy and avoiding risks while waiting for that opportunity, which he more often than not eventually finds. This has led him to be one of the UFC’s two all-time KO leaders (tied with Immortal Matt), with an unusual number of his KOs coming in the 3rd round or later, which is when heavyweights usually start just doing nothing. This is his second title shot, after several years ago DC big brothered him to a RNC on relatively short notice. In his last outing he KOed poor Curtis Blaydes with a counter uppercut.

Lewis is also an extremely cool dude by most accounts, with an entertaining social media presence, though I think he has displayed some idiocy during Covid.

Gane is more of a DEX and WIS type of fighter, as far as heavyweights go anyway. He seems well rounded, but his real strength is his French kickboxing game. He’ll fight outside for five rounds and doesn’t seem to be too worried about getting the finish if it doesn’t come, though he did score a late heel hook victory in a fight that he was comfortably on his way to taking a 30-27. Both of his last two fights were essentially outfighting point victories against opponents who showed little (or no) ability to offer Gane new questions after the first round.

So where does this WIS vs WIS fight take us? Well in a frictionless vacuum where both fighters stay on the default game plan, Gane wins this with a comfortable 50-45 points-based victory with 80% of his connections coming from jabs or low kicks thrown while moving backward from a plodding Derrick Lewis. So the real battle involves resolving these sequential questions: does Lewis have the ability to fight with more urgency than usual and cut the cage against Gane? And can his cardio hold up to a higher work rate? And can Gane adjust to a fighter with an evolving game plan?

:siren:Bantamweight Jose Aldo vs Pedro Munhoz
Aldo is always a good time. He’s the greatest featherweight of the last generation, making a run at bantamweight for monies and funzies I guess. His accomplishments are too many to list. Stylistically he’s a Brazilian muay thai fighter who is extremely good at loving up wrestlers with uppercuts and knees, and with legendary low kicks which have been seen less in recent years. Divisionally he’s not championship material anymore, but he’s still an extremely high level gatekeeper. In his last fight he outworked a game Marlon Vera for a UD. Munhoz is more of a dark horse. His UFC record is better than it seems, because he has a few fights where the judges were huffin’ poppers or something, most notably against Frankie Edgar last August. He’s a pretty brawly fighter with several FOTN awards to his name, but like, he’s good. IIRC he has a good guillotine? He’s best known for KOing Cody Garbrandt. His last fight was a great UD rematch with fellow fringe contender Jimmie Rivera.

:siren: Welterweight Michael Chiesa vs Vicente Luque
Chiesa won some tuf ages ago. He’s basically the upgraded version of Cody McKenzie – looks like a hobo, is long and lanky, and strangles people. He’s on the short list for best back control in the UFC, with most of his finishes coming from RNC. He’s also a sore loser and whines a lot about everything. He has been 4-0 since moving up to welterweight. Vicente Luque is a violence elemental. He’s a powerful striker who just goes to war until someone falls over, but he’s also good at grabbing head-and-arm chokes in scrambles. A few fighters’ only (or first) career loss by KO are to Luque, including Belal Muhammad. His only losses in his last 15 are Wonderboy and Leon Edwards, so he’s really good too. Right now he’s on a 3-fight streak with a submission of Tyron Woodley. He has never been tested by a really determined grappler, though, so we’ll see how that goes.

:shrug: Strawweight Tecia Torres vs Angela Hill
This is a rematch and it might be good? Torres is another divisional dark horse – she is one of the strawweight division’s originals, having come up through Invicta before the divisional merger, but then fairly recently soaked up 4 straight losses. Seems bad, right? But three of those losses are to (now) former champs, and the fourth is starting to orbit a title picture. Torres was competitive in all of them. Not so bad. She’s a top-tier strawweight with a kicking game. My stroke against her is that she turns into a cage wrestler when her opponent is a bit threatening. But she has also shown an ability to just beat the tar out of an opponent when she sees the opportunity (like she did to Poor Sam Hughes back in December). Angela Hill is probably the coolest person in the UFC. Her social media presence is great, and she always makes funny videos and stuff. She and Torres fought back in 2015, which Torres won, and Hill soon took a b-league tour as she only had like 4 fights. Hill is an attrition kickboxer without great shock power, but who is known for keeping steady violence through the whole fight. She has several split decision losses on her record which seemed pretty bad – in fact, if two of those had gone her way as most observers scored them, she’d be on a 6-fight win streak right now. This could be a killer stand-up war, but it could also be Torres pushing Hill into the fence for 3 rounds.

:siren:Bantamweight Song Yadong vs Casey Kenney
Song Yadong is the youngest fighter at bantamweight. He’s a Chinese sanda guy with a 5-1-1 UFC record, most losing to Kyler Phillips. He has a (disputed) win over Marlon Vera and a (disputed) draw with Cody Stamann. He’s pretty good. I think he trains at TAM. Casey Kenney is a judo plus punches fighter. He’s drifting out of the “prospect” phase of his career at this point, but his only UFC losses are to Dvalishvili and Dom Cruz, so he’s not like washing up or anything yet. He’s also a sexist turd, though.

Prelims
:frogsiren: :getin:Lightweight Bobby Green vs Rafael Fiziev
Fiziev is the coolest striker in the UFC. He was the striking coach at Tiger Muay Thai and Phuket Top Team and then just decided to do MMA. He’s from Khazakhstan and he’s amazingly fun to watch. On top of that he’s extremely technical and strategic in the way he sets up his power strikes and poo poo. He KOed Renato Moicano in December. gently caress yes. Fiziev. Bobby Green is an interesting opponent for him. “Outside of fighting, Rafael Fiziev enjoys blacksmithing with an emphasis on cold steel arms.[6]” Green is a kickboxer, too, but a journeyman rather than an exciting prospect. He has been in some fun fights over the years, but lots and lots of split decisions. He has not finished a fight since 2013, and that was a dubious one with several groin kicks and a possibly botched referee call. But Green is durable, and he’s game.

Bantamweight Vince Morales vs Drako Rodriguez
??? Morales is a 1-3 UFC fighter whose only win is against Aiemann Zahabi, which is actually a decent win. Rodriguez is a contender series guy who got KOed by uh, Aiemann Zahabi in February.

Light Heavyweight Ed Herman vs Alonzo Menifield
Menifield is a DWCS prospect who KOed a bunch of dudes and then it was revealed that he has like half a round of gas and then he goes into cardiac arrest. He von flued a rando in March. Ed Herman is a Team Quest veteran from way back. He is in the top tier of “most UFC fights. He was last seen cheating his way to a hilarious victory with a botched groin shot call (wasn’t a groin shot) and then grabbing the cage to get a kimura vs Mike Rodriguez. I thought that was awesome. He’s on a 3-fight streak. If Herman can survive the initial onslaught he should be able to handle a gassed Menifield. That’s a big “if.”

Strawweight Karolina Kowalkiewicz vs Jessica Penne
Two faded former title challengers. KK is a Polish kickboxer who lost to JJ and then a few fights later got brutally KOed by Jessica Andrade, and she hasn’t been the same since. She’s on a 4-fight skid and hasn’t fought in over a year. Penne was the Invicta atomweight champ and later challenged JJ for the UFC strawweight title and got the poo poo kicked out of her in a really ugly way. She took a few years off at USADA’s suggestion (she got hosed over actually, but no rants today). She took a split decision from Lupita Godinez in a fun fight back in April.

Early Prelims
Flyweight Manel Kape vs Ode Osbourne
Oh good Kape is getting another try. He’s a Portuguese dude who was the Rizin champ, but he’s also 0-2 in the UFC. He’s a great, fun kickboxer but he also spent huge amounts of those fights doing nothing and thus lost two decisions. Osbourne is a DWCS guy who got choked by Brian Kelleher and then won a fight by quick KO in his follow-up.

Bantamweight Miles Johns vs Anderson dos Santos
Johns is a DWCS guy who is 2-1 in the UFC and has a b-league win over surging Adrian Yanez. Dos Santos is 1-2 in the UFC with a loss to a guy named Nad. If that joke seems familiar it’s because this was booked a few weeks ago and then scratched due to covid protocols.

Flyweight Victoria Leonardo vs Melissa Gatto
Leonardo’s picture on Tapology has her dressed up like Goku. She came from DWCS and got KOed by Manon Fiorot (the French kickboxeress) in January. She has been KOed an unusual number of times for a female fighter with under 10 fights, in fact. Gatto is a marketable Brazilian fighter who is undefeated, but who also hasn’t fought since 2018. She has four consecutive scratched fights, two in the UFC (it looks like 7 on tapology but look at the dates). Her record is suspiciously fuzzy – she’s undefeated but the method of victory and time is only there for two of her fights. This fight might have some weird poo poo happen.

Bantamweight Johnny Munoz Jr. vs Jamey Simmons
Munoz is an undefeated KOTC guy who lost his UFC debut in August. He has lots of RNC victories, with a heel hook thrown in, so I’m guessing a grappler. Definitely a b-league finisher, though. Simmons lost his only UFC fight to Giga, by KO.

CommonShore fucked around with this message at 17:46 on Aug 4, 2021

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug
As always, thanks for the card breakdown CommonShore. It always gets me excited for the fights, and often reminds me who some of the newer fighters are.

Embedded 3:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQdQLl-6dfM

0:10: Ido Portal showing off at the mall
0:44: Ciryl Gane gets fooled by a live mannequin, then contemplates buying a Fresh Prince of Bel Aire jacket (in Houston). He finishes up reminicing about Martin Lawrence's TV show, of which he's a huge fan.
2:35: Gilbert Burns makes an appearance in Luque's training.
3:35: Aldo practices his final pose from the Conor fight while listening to some oldies, then hops in a sweat box to cut some weight. Seems mentally calm for this fight.
5:18: Lewis arrives at the cyro-recovery place in his BFT (big loving truck).
6:48 "My balls is cold"
8:58: Lewis photobombs/videobombs? Gane

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Chandler says he won't be vaccinated by November, so he thinks that might put his fight with Gaethje in jeopardy in MSG, if New York is requiring vaccines for all indoor entertainment events

such a powerfully dumb sport

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

dana will make a lightweight interim title fight between the man who lives in t-fergs wall and Sea Level Kane, the dude who sells lovely weed in myrtle beach

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

quote:

“It’s not that I’m anti-vax. It’s not that I don’t believe in the vaccine, necessarily. I’m just not going to get the vaccine until it’s 100 percent FDA approved. We’ve had hundreds of clinical trials, just like we had the vaccines that my son has had – measles and chicken pox and all of the vaccines that have been around for 100 years that have been proven. We shall see. I don’t know what’s going to happen. More than anything, the chances of the UFC being able to sell out Madison Square Garden with only people that are vaccinated really cuts down their ability to sell out Madison Square Garden. So I don’t really know. I think it calls into question if Madison Square Garden will actually happen, to be honest with you guys. The UFC is brilliant and geniuses at putting things together and putting their fights together. But as I said, I’m not anti-vaccine. I think vaccines are effective. I think it’s everybody’s choice whether they want to take the vaccine. I won’t be vaccinated by Nov. 6, so I won’t be able to perform or entertain at Madison Square Garden. So we shall see.”

lol

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad
I'm holding my breath until I find the vax status of Gaethje, who is a trump fan.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
It’s probably a safe assumption that vaccination levels among mma fighters are way lower than the general population.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

In something less depressingly idiotic in mma, despite involving Conor McGregor and Jackass

https://youtube.com/shorts/yPyrExlYtfE?feature=share

Steve-Owns

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Bluedeanie posted:

In something less depressingly idiotic in mma, despite involving Conor McGregor and Jackass

https://youtube.com/shorts/yPyrExlYtfE?feature=share

Steve-Owns

Hahahahah oh I needed that laugh

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

just saw on YouTube and ESPN MMA's channel has a "Pick 'Em" contest for the Lewis/Gane card where you can win :siren:up to $6,000 U.S. dollars!:siren:

ever wanted to feel like you just achieved your life's dream and joined the UFC? play now for a $6k payday, which is probably more than a rookie fighter brings home after gym fees and taxes and whatnot

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Dana White posted:

There's a lot of ways to pull out of a fight

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

The Ultimate Fighter Recap

Episode 10: Eye on the Prize

Moderate weirdo Ricky Turcios won the first semi-final fight, punching at least one Team Volkanovski's fighter to the finale! This week, middleweights go at it with Bryan Battle taking on Andre Petroski. Woo!

Dana feels the guys need to get out of the gym, so "the first Ultimate Fighter, Forrest Griffin" (BLATANT DIEGO SANCHEZ ERASURE :mad:) is here to have the boiiiis change tires on a big ol' truck. I guess to get the fighters ready for their full-time jobs working as mechanics to support themselves while they try to become successful pro fighters. Brady Hiestand of Team Volko has worked at an auto shop before, so his guys have things going pretty good. Team Ortega makes a shitshow of things. Team Volkanovski with another win, baby! Their fabulous prize for winning is a sushi dinner. TUF old heads will instantly be wary of bodily fluids, but this looks clean. Volkanovski eats the eyeball out of a snapper, and I think the lens is welded to the roof of his mouth like a popcorn kernel.

Ortega pulls through for a VIBE CHECK, since his squad has dropped 5 straight fights.

For Battle's fight prep, he drills takedown defense since Petroski is a standout wrestler. Battle shows the Fight Simulation, which is 3 5-minute rounds of action, but every 30-seconds is a different technique. He goes from hitting pads, to wrestling, to grappling, and so on. Sounds intense! Bryan is looking to use jabs, front kicks, and feints to keep Petroski at distance, and overwhelm Andre with different looks.

Petroski plays chess with Rettinghouse, since Josh "has the most experience", which sure, he's logged a lot of cage time, but I don't think that translates to chessery skills. Josh is apparently bad at chess, so maybe Andre just plays him for the confidence boost.

In Andre's fight prep sessions, he is confident that if somehow Battle defends the takedowns, he isn't prepared for Andre's power on the feet. Not that anyone (all 1 opponent) has stopped his wrestling, apparently.

This TUF Flashback is... Season 4, The Comeback. Remember MATT FWEAKIN SERRA???

The fighters get to call home. Andre sees his daughter and it is very heartwarming. Battle cries seeing his family. EMOTIONS! One of these men are going to have a bad time, and that sucks, dude!

Tale of the Tape

Bryan Battle
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 184.5lbs
Reach: 77"

Andre Petroski
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 186.0lbs
Reach: 73"

Round 1!

Both guys looking for jabs. Andre grabs a leg, uses it to push Bryan to the fence and throw an overhand. Andre trying to get Bryan down, but settles for clinching against the fence. Battle lands some good knees to the face, and they separate.

Petroski charges in, eats a nice right from Battle. Bryan pressures Andre to the fence, Andre takes him down, but Bryan stands back up almost immediately. Clinching, Andre with an elbow, Bryan with a knee. Andre sliced open around the brow line. Possibly Bryan with a knee to the groin? Andre says "Are you kidding me?", ref tells 'em to fight. The separate, then the ref stops the clock. Ref calls for a doctor to check out the cut, but things are good. Ref calls for instant replay. The cut was caused by a knee from Battle, who calls Andre a fuckin bitch for saying he got a headbutt. More emotions!

Andre shoots, gets the takedown for about half a second, and Battle is back up. Andre with another takedown from the back, and is working to secure Battle's body. Andre looking for a choke, Battle hand-fighting. Battle rolls over, Andre gets to mount, and Bryan gives up his back. Andre with ground and pound on top. Battle stands back up, round ends with Andre with a rear body lock. Round 1 possibly to Andre through grappling?

Round 2!

Bryan throwing kicks, backing up Andre. Andre rushing forward with mostly single shots. Battle clinches Andre to the fence, lands some solid knees to the body.

Andre shoots, gets the takedown. Bryan stands back up, Andre maintains the bodylock. Andre tries to shoot again, Bryan locks up a choke and forces the tap!

WINNER, BY GUILLOTINE CHOKE, REPRESENTING TEAM VOLKANOVSKI, BRYAN BATTLE! (That's 6 in a row!)

Dana tells Bryan that when the coaches were asked who would win the tournament, Volkanovski said Battle has all the potential to do so. Bryan tells Dana "give me the submission bonus so I can do this full time. Let me get a full-time training camp, and I'll be even better".

Next time! Another semi-final match, Brady Hiestand vs Vincent Murdock. Plus, Coach's Challenge - CORNHOLE

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

LobsterMobster posted:

"the first Ultimate Fighter, Forrest Griffin" (BLATANT DIEGO SANCHEZ ERASURE :mad:) is here to have the boiiiis change tires on a big ol' truck. I guess to get the fighters ready for their full-time jobs working as mechanics to support themselves while they try to become successful pro fighters. Brady Hiestand of Team Volko has worked at an auto shop before, so his guys have things going pretty good.

Do you mean swapping wheels or actually mounting tires to rims? The latter with only hand tools would be crazy, especially on a big lift kit tire like I last saw on a Toyo UFC commercial. Though I suppose the right level of physical challenge.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

kimbo305 posted:

Do you mean swapping wheels or actually mounting tires to rims? The latter with only hand tools would be crazy, especially on a big lift kit tire like I last saw on a Toyo UFC commercial. Though I suppose the right level of physical challenge.

Swapping wheels

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

LobsterMobster posted:

Their fabulous prize for winning is a sushi dinner. TUF old heads will instantly be wary of bodily fluids, but this looks clean.

Oh goddamn it I had completely forgot about that

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

chaleski posted:

Oh goddamn it I had completely forgot about that

gently caress, was that involving my main man filthy tom? dude wasn't the one who made a hand-made sushi sauce, iirc

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

sorry for the double post. stipe/bones may be a thing according to bee jay penn dot com

https://twitter.com/bjpenndotcom/status/1423121458696425472?s=20

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Chandler vs Gaethje is in jeopardy because Chandler doesn't want to get the vaccine

https://twitter.com/MMAjunkie/status/1423146832117522436

Also after reading the comments on MMAjunkie I just want to thank this forum for being the only MMA community that isn't an active alt-right recruitment station

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

It's a very roundabout way of admitting he's anti-vax, I'll give him that.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

LobsterMobster posted:

Bryan tells Dana "give me the submission bonus so I can do this full time. Let me get a full-time training camp, and I'll be even better".

Surprised that made it into the broadcast

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
Wants full FDA approval yet probably whines about paying a single dollar in taxes.

The chickenpox vaccine is from 1995 you loving clown.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Yo, watch this, it's good:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OttUaOEbTE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Shumagorath posted:

Wants full FDA approval yet probably whines about paying a single dollar in taxes.

The chickenpox vaccine is from 1995 you loving clown.

He's born the same year as me...he 100% got the chickenpox as a kid lmao