Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

fine; nice probation gif. don't let it happen again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

strickland being a proper psychopath and oil dome last page reminds me im writing to a high school buddy of mine in federal lock-up as he cools his heels on some weapons stuff. does anyone have a link to oil dome or have oildome.txt handy? i bet he'd get a kick out of it

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

dana will make a lightweight interim title fight between the man who lives in t-fergs wall and Sea Level Kane, the dude who sells lovely weed in myrtle beach

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

just saw on YouTube and ESPN MMA's channel has a "Pick 'Em" contest for the Lewis/Gane card where you can win :siren:up to $6,000 U.S. dollars!:siren:

ever wanted to feel like you just achieved your life's dream and joined the UFC? play now for a $6k payday, which is probably more than a rookie fighter brings home after gym fees and taxes and whatnot

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

chaleski posted:

Oh goddamn it I had completely forgot about that

gently caress, was that involving my main man filthy tom? dude wasn't the one who made a hand-made sushi sauce, iirc

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

sorry for the double post. stipe/bones may be a thing according to bee jay penn dot com

https://twitter.com/bjpenndotcom/status/1423121458696425472?s=20

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

one thousand, five hundred dollars to the fighters on the winning team? and it is cornhole? for gently caress's sake dana try not to be a self parody

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

the fighters should maybe organize or something imo

https://twitter.com/heynottheface/status/1427370680769646594?s=20

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Gramps posted:

Looks like Belcher has been getting into the blue dick water and horsemeat holy gently caress

johnny cash is about to rise from his grave holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

blue check jon jones posts about ramen and stuff all the time. he'd have made a better guest than fighter jon jones, unless you gave him a lot of coke and had him drive the food truck i guess