Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Reminds me of the kids in school that said dumb edgy things for attention, this guy just never grew out of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I mean the only difference between Strickland and Conor is charisma.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I'm not surprised. Recent history has shown that Michael Chandler can't take a shot.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

beep by grandpa posted:

Dana indicated they might cut Kevin Lee

Thank goodness Sam Alvey is safe though.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Marching Powder posted:

Can someone post the Brazilian national anthem?

didn't want to gently caress my wife
had no testes all my life

had it bad, fever, dengue
we cannot roll if you are gay

was too well trained, my knee was sprained
had the flu, was feeling drained

it was not roids, 'twas novodex
off to japan, where they don't test

i hurt my back and my knees too
failed a drug test from barbeque

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

People are always gonna hold it against Tyron that he broke Condit and murdered Robbie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

With recent history Till basically has one good win, which of course depends on how you rate Kelvin these days so maybe two. Moving up to 185 he really doesn't seem to have any physical advantages that he enjoyed going down to 170.