Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Sassy Witch
This poll is closed.
Magilou 33 28.45%
Oddium 9 7.76%
All of them 15 12.93%
All of them (except the problematic ones) 30 25.86%
metis, whose birthday is this month 12 10.34%
Metis cannot stop editing polls 17 14.66%
Total: 116 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I don't think there's a game coming out before Halo that I'm interested in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

wuggles posted:

There’s an insane amount of games coming out in September

I can't wait for Lost Judgement :allears:

Can't even link my favourite dyanmic intro from the 1st game due to how much of a spoiler it is.
Game rules.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfo7Qqe8jp8

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

There's nothing coming out in September that I really want. Diablo II Resurrected would be the game for me to get, but it's published by Blizzard Activision.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

You can play it without giving them money

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Jay Rust posted:

You can play it without giving them money

Activision uses pretty reliable DRM, none of their recent single player games have been cracked.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
utterly bonkers posts, imagine not shivering in fear at september's impending impact on your wallet

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
mostly because i want all of these

https://www.banpresto.jp/prize/0098.html

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I said come in! posted:

Activision uses pretty reliable DRM, none of their recent single player games have been cracked.

Ohh hmm, you’re right. That’s disappointing!

I guess it really is the September of no new games

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

I said come in! posted:

Resurrected beta or whatever it was was cracked. But yeah generally always-online stuff on Battle.net is gonna be tough to make work. I wouldn't say it's impossible that someone comes out with a single player crack but probably unlikely. And even then you are missing the online multiplayer aspect which is pretty huge.

Personally I played enough Diablo 2 when I was in my teens to last ten lifetimes. We all have a million unfinished games though so I guess it's a good month to work on those. Or, I suppose, enrich your life in more tangible ways.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
what are these games supposedly coming out in September

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

cheetah7071 posted:

The 7th Guest posted:

as always, a lot of cool indie games.

Eastward is a top-down action adventure with gorgeous pixel art
Gamedec is a detective game where you go into virtual game worlds to solve cyber crimes (i'm still waiting to see on this one, the lack of info on a lot of the campaign makes me wonder if it'll be a "to be continued" situation)
Sable is the chill-out Moebius open world adventure
Get in the Car Loser is Christine Love's newest hot mess
Bonfire Peaks is this year's Draknek game (A Monster's Expedition, A Good Snowman is Hard to Build) by the creator of Pipe Push Paradise
Severed Steel is a gun stunts FPS game where you jump off walls and slow down time and just go crazy, it rules
TOEM is a photography game where you help people out by taking pictures and showing them. love this one
Kitaria Fables is a lower-budget/ambition Rune Factory kinda game sans-dating
Webbed is a game where you are spider

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

I said come in! posted:

crash 4 is absolutely cracked and the d2 alpha was cracked

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Warcraft reforged doesn’t seem to have been, haha yeah “why would they bother”

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

cheetah7071 posted:

sonic colors
warioware
life is strange
eastward