Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Sassy Witch
This poll is closed.
Magilou 33 28.45%
Oddium 9 7.76%
All of them 15 12.93%
All of them (except the problematic ones) 30 25.86%
metis, whose birthday is this month 12 10.34%
Metis cannot stop editing polls 17 14.66%
Total: 116 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Never have I seen a better opening post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

cheetah7071 posted:

what's the ultimate dom

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

I might have to send my Switch in for repairs, unless the can of compressed air I'm going to buy works, because the fan just won't turn on and the system keeps overheating. The bigger problem is I have no idea how to set up the repair because Nintendo's site makes you go through the troubleshooting steps first before you're able to start setting up a repair. That makes sense but for the life of me I cannot find a single troubleshooting page about the fan or overheating or anything related to my issue, so there's no way to start the repair. I searched their website but all I could find is fan issues with the Wii U, nothing for the Switch.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

I'm partway through the second week of NEO TWEWY and while the game is fun and has a killer soundtrack, the plot is very lacking. Ignoring that it expects you to know the events of the extra day added to the rerelease of the original game, this time the story just has no emotional core or any meaningful stakes. There are mysteries and hooks to keep you going, but it all just feels surface level.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

cheetah7071 posted:

I'm adding you to the shitlist bub

He's right, though. Unless he's counting Zestiria.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

FirstAidKite posted:

no it's ok, the landlord clarified that we aren't being evicted, they're just terminating our lease and telling us we need to leave in 30 days because the person they want to sell to won't buy it from them.

I'm not sure this doesn't count as evicted by the law

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Relax Or DIE posted:

i like shipping

shipping that ps5 into my mailbox

How huge is your mailbox?

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

stev posted:

Deathloop is one of those things that seems to be talked about because they keep shoving it in our faces and not because anyone's actually interested in it.

This is hilariously untrue. Get out of your weird personal goon bubble.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

I finished NEO TWEWY and I stand by my previous assessment. The battle system is fun and not trying to be a bad facsimile of the DS game, but the story is just kind of there, the characters are mostly fine but nothing all that memorable and there's too many plot aspects demanding you know what happened in that extra scenario they added to the port of the old game.