Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Regression to the mean the Mariners old foe again :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Mustached Demon posted:

I'm still pissed off about how it all went down. I'd bandwagon onto the Mariners if I could watch them here.

We'd never ask anybody to hurt themselves in such a way

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Popete posted:

Does anyone actually hate the Angels? I mostly feel bad for Trout and Ohtani who will never see the post season.

Let me tell you something, my name's Its Rinaldo and I'm from Seattle Washington and I say kill em all!

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
The mid 2000s Angels were extremely annoying and had the very hateable Mike Scioscia at the helm

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Your daily lol Angels contenthttps://twitter.com/BlakeHarrisTBLA/status/1424476122100625409

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
That's a nice looking one run game you got there

Be a shame if somebody...MARINERS'D IT!?!?

Goms binch

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

STAC Goat posted:

Yanks currently have the second best record in the AL.

I was lead to believe they were trash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

mcmagic posted:

And they can't make up any ground on tampa because they keep playing baltimore lol

It can be true that they were playing like trash earlier in the season (which will probably still cost them the division) and in the last month they have improved the team and also gotten some better performances from guys who had been bad...

I admit i was baiting you with that, but I do actually want your opinion on how you think this is going to shake out. Do you think this is just one last surge before it all falls apart in the following seasons or do you think this is sustainable with this teams management?