Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Code Jockey

you can call
but I seldom answer after all

roomforthetuna posted:

I can tell you our FedEx delivery guy didn't graduate from any school of any kind of knocks!

the final exam is a wooden door at the front of a lecture hall

the door has a large number of shallow dents in it, valleys of them in fact, proof of how long this door has been the metaphorical and literal passage into a new life for the students of the school

"For the last four years, all of you have worked towards this," projects a man at the front of the room, standing next to the door, in a jean jacket with the arms ripped off, open over a Harley Davidson shirt, "and now the time has come. Three knocks. One for who you were, one for who you are - and one for who you will be. And make 'em count!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey

you can call
but I seldom answer after all

Farecoal posted:

School of Hard Knockers

I think my big brother had this on vhs