Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

do joggers who go jogging together jack each other off after?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

let's go jogging and find out

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

ben shapino posted:

let's go jogging and find out

cool!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

They die and the next joggers eat their bodies on the jogging path

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

They die and the next joggers eat their bodies on the jogging path

is this where the old adage "never see the same
jogger twice" originated??

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

its part of their "cool down"

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

they jack each other while jogging i have seen it and it is very elegant

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Sid Vicious posted:

They had to start the jogger die then eated initiative because people were getting sick of seeing the same joggerd

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Technically it may be considered a form of mutual milking

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Sid Vicious posted:

do joggers who go jogging together jack each other off after?

I sure as poo poo hope so. Why else would you run if nothing is chasing you?

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

I do not avoid joggers, OP, but I do deny them my essence

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Every jogger jacks each other off, or Jills depending on the genital situation

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I don't know about joggers, but I once saw two bicyclists jacking each other off. One of them said, "Please don't stop!" to which the other responded, "I never do."

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Jogging for a long time can definitely cause some shriveling or shrinkage, so it's a relief to air out and fluff back up afterward with your partner.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
I know a guy who was jogging buddies with a neighbor lady and it turned out they were knocking boots after ever jog and they left their spouses for each other and bought a house in the same neighborhood and now they jog by their exes’ homes everyday

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Kirk Vikernes posted:

I don't know about joggers, but I once saw two bicyclists jacking each other off. One of them said, "Please don't stop!" to which the other responded, "I never do."

And they're still jacking each other off to this day

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:

Sid Vicious posted:

Common misconception. It was actually Heraclitus who came up with it.

Wreckus
Dec 15, 2007

From birth, man carries the weight of gravity on his shoulders. He is bolted to earth. But man has only to sink beneath the surface and he is free.
Jogging right to the rest stop bathrooms

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i like to take car polish to my dick after a nice round of jogging but thats more of a single player activity.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
The two activities are intrinsically intertwined, OP. In large groups things can get rather chaotic, and it can be difficult to truly say where the jogging stops and the jacking begins

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I think jogging shorts are made to jack you off as you run. So no because they’ve run out of cum AFTER.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I saw a couple in the grocery store the other day and he "presented" himself as an about a 6'10'ish marathon runner/skeletal elite type dude and there's nothing wrong with that but

his wife was also with him who was about a foot shorter and also that skeletally thin and pushing a shopping cart around two 'normal' looking kids and my only interaction with them was hearing him stand next to the 'fake eggs' cooler and say "Hey, I think we can..." and then seeing her eyeball him

and frankly imo that's abuse. Thank you.