Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

twernt
Mar 11, 2003

Whoa whoa wait, time out.
Even if they aren’t great cinema, I will always have a soft spot for science fiction from the 40s through the 60s. It can be so full of optimism and the sets, props, and costumes reflect that. It’s like they were designed and built with a bunch of enthusiasm.

The Green Slime was definitely a lot of fun and it’s just so representative of science fiction B movies. It may not be as stylish as Planet of the Vampires or have the scale of a Godzilla movie but it’s exactly what I imagine when someone talks about the genre.

This was a great pick and something I really doubt I would have seen had it not been a MoTM. Thanks CPL593H!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU