Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.
Here's what to do. Get rid of the breaststroke and butterfly events, because no one cares how good you are at swimming inefficiently. Maaaaybe keep the backstroke. Cut the distances down to like 100, 400, 1500. Done.

This is what will happen when my regime comes to power.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.

Rarity posted:

Triathlon but at the start of the competition they put all the sports in a tumbler and pick out the three events at random
And for the equestrian events, that includes the possibility of being the horse.

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.

Kilomile posted:

olympicsathon - where competitors have to do every single event
I'm down. I'd like to see those human barrels from the shotput competition do synchronized diving.

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.

Rarity posted:

Come for my gymnastics events and I will cut you :colbert:
Once my regime is done with cleaning up the swimming medals I'm getting rid of all subjective sports. :colbert: