Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Judge Tesla posted:

Imagine going straight from RE6 to this, it feels like Capcom from an alternate reality made this game and I simply love it and will always love it.

Their willingness to course correct without rebooting the entire franchise is rather impressive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Coke
May 29, 2015

theenglishman posted:

That’s part of what I love about the Resident Evil franchise: no matter how many changes in genre or tone or perspective, everything is canon. Even the stuff that contradicts itself.

Albert Wesker strikes me as a God Learner.

White Coke
May 29, 2015
So why did Capcom make a new engine, and why hasn’t it been used by all the games the company makes now?

White Coke
May 29, 2015
Didn’t Capcom reveal what Ethan looks like when they released RE:VIII?

White Coke
May 29, 2015

theenglishman posted:

Are we just going to ignore that Marguerite threatened to give her own daughter a double-mastectomy in that note towards the end of the video?

What’re the odds she’s already done so?

White Coke
May 29, 2015
It’s probably spoilers at this point but I’d like to hear how the Bakers were already crazy before whatever it is happened to them happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Keldulas posted:

Daughters DLC basically showcases that they were basically a normal family, except for their creepy son Lucas who would've grown up to be a serial murderer all on his own really.

Plus Lucas is really the most lucid of them in infection, he just sucks.

How old are all the characters? Because Lucas looks like he’s 30 to me. And wasn’t he given the anti-virus? That seems like it’d explain his lucidity. I want to know how Zoe stayed lucid for so long since the family was infected for a few years before Ethan arrived, right?