Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

kiimo posted:

There are not nearly enough "so and so is shining in camp" posts in here.

Terrace Marshall Jr is popping in camp and I had to look it up to find out because I liked him in the draft. Where were you, Panthers fans

Jeff Okudah has reportedly been doing very well in the Lions' camp, which is more evidence towards my long-standing theory that Matt Patricia is a spectacularly incompetent sack of poo poo with negative coaching ability

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

latinotwink1997 posted:

Pretty by what standard!?

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

Kalli posted:

Dan Campbell must be so mad his team isn't showing that kind of fire.

C'mon guys, take some kneecaps!

https://twitter.com/kmeinke/status/1422528558984011799?s=19

e: I love Dan Campbell

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp
not to say there wasn't any violence at the Lions camp today, of course

https://twitter.com/kmeinke/status/1422576568036118533?s=19

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

SKULL.GIF posted:

I'm kind of surprised the Vikings are doing that poorly, not what I would've expected. Not even trying to divisional trash talk, they've generally been pretty good about keeping things in order as an organization.

It comes down to who is holding out: Specifically, Cousins, Thielen, Smith, and the other two unnamed starters. They're team leaders, and so long as the starters are dealing with all the hurdles the NFL has set up to encourage players to get vaccinated, players who might otherwise give in to the pressure are going to look up to them and follow their lead. I'm sure the Vikings org is doing everything they can to get folks vaccinated, and Zimmer is obviously exasperated with the situation and with his players—but when it's the team's starting QB with a fully guaranteed salary leading the charge, there's only so much they can do.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Don’t get too close to Bosa you might get Covid.

wrong bosa

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

mcmagic posted:

I'll admit it. I miss the 4th preseason game.

mods?????

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

:stare:

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

I think Detroit will probably be better than 31 if only because the defense probably won't be such an absolute tire fire this year, but it's hard to say until games start being played.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

sourdough posted:

And Hock!!

Amon-Ra St. Brown has also been making noise during camp. Which is good, because his name alone fuckin' rules

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

MrLogan posted:

The other games, ref scams don't count as losing to the other team.

this of course is why the Detroit Lions have gone 16-0 every year

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

Washington Brigade would make them sound like they're a unit from the Civil War. Which I'm not opposed to.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

really queer Christmas posted:

Every single person in Atlanta, including the beer peddlers, deserves the blame for 28-3

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

Al Davis, and I do not use this word lightly, ruled.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

This looks like a clip from one of those episodes of Breaking Madden where all the defensive players are replaced with 5'4 weaklings who have never seen a football before

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

a neat cape posted:

Anthony Lynn

Considering how bad the Lions offense is likely to be this year, this seems... doubtful.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

Vertical Lime posted:

https://twitter.com/jon_bois/status/1431663747039367181

e: oh god when they get up to eugene robinson's incident

I really hope they get into my personal favorite Falcons-related memory, the last two minutes of the 2014 game against Detroit in London. Quite possibly the most spectacular combined coaching incompetence I have ever seen on the field.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp
Ehud, have you considered following the Lions? We have:

-no rapists (that we know of)
-no expectations
-Dan Campbell is a fun guy
-an all-pro punter who can coffin corner 70 yard punts like it's nothing
-an upcoming season-long journey of discovery as we find out who on the roster is actually good and who is just really, really bad

join us and I can guarantee you won't ever be disappointed by the Lions, now or in the future, definitely

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

a neat cape posted:

Wait Tyrell is the number ONE?

There's a good argument that the Lions have the worst WR corps in the league.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp
I will say that all things considered, I think Bevell could have been a lot worse with the Lions. The offense certainly wasn't the (main) problem the seasons he was here.