Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

Sexy Beasts is a new dating show where real-life singles sport elaborate makeup and prosthetics to put true blind-date chemistry to the test.

:manning: Hall of Fame MVP Game :manning:

Teams: Steelers vs Cowboys (click for depth charts)

When: Submissions are accepted until kickoff time - 8pm eastern on Thursday the 5th.

Rules: Post your best guess for the three questions below. We will pick a winner for each category and give out three prizes. If multiple people guess the same person then we will use the yardage as a tiebreaker.

:flag: Who will have the most passing yards in the HoF game and how many yards will they have? :flag:

:flag: Who will have the most rushing yards in the HoF game and how many yards will they have? :flag:

:flag: Who will have the most receiving yards in the HoF game and how many yards will they have? :flag:

Copy the template below to fill in your answers. Example answers are prefilled.

----------------------

code:
[b]Who will have the most passing yards in the HoF game and how many yards will they have?[/b]
Josh Dobbs 81 yards

[b]Who will have the most rushing yards in the HoF game and how many yards will they have?[/b]
Kalen Ballage 29 yards

[b]Who will have the most receiving yards in the HoF game and how many yards will they have?[/b]
Cody White 38 yards
----------------------

:manning: Win fabulous prizes! :manning:

If you win one of the categories then you can pick any of these prizes:

:mcnabb: Avatar change

:mcnabb: Platinum account upgrade

:mcnabb: Archives access

:mcnabb: Upload a Banner Ad

:mcnabb: Change your forum name

:mcnabb: Upload a new smiley

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Who will have the most passing yards in the HoF game and how many yards will they have?
Duane Haskins 169 yards

Who will have the most rushing yards in the HoF game and how many yards will they have?
Hunter Niswander 69 yards

Who will have the most receiving yards in the HoF game and how many yards will they have?
Ray-Ray McCloud 69 yards

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 9, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Your yearly reminder that attempting to watch the Hall of Fame Game due to your withdrawal from football will leave you bored, unsatisfied, and just as empty inside as before.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

Sexy Beasts is a new dating show where real-life singles sport elaborate makeup and prosthetics to put true blind-date chemistry to the test.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Your yearly reminder that attempting to watch the Hall of Fame Game due to your withdrawal from football will leave you bored, unsatisfied, and just as empty inside as before.

But now you can be empty inside with a new forums smiley or a banner that celebrates Tom Brady!

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

What network/streaming service is showing this glorious game?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

Android Apocalypse posted:

What network/streaming service is showing this glorious game?

Looks like Fox is carrying it.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

427 TOTALLY LEGITIMATE, DEFENSIBLE NATIONAL TITLES AND COUNTING

Who will have the most passing yards in the HoF game and how many yards will they have?
Garret Gilbert 103 yards

Who will have the most rushing yards in the HoF game and how many yards will they have?
Tony Pollard 47 yards

Who will have the most receiving yards in the HoF game and how many yards will they have?
Simi Fehoko 38 yards

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Ehud posted:

Looks like Fox is carrying it.

:tipshat:

I'll look thru the rosters later & make a prediction. I promise it will be ridiculous.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

That's not true you can drink and die a little on the outside as well! :colbert:

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.

Mason Rudolph, 100 yards

Tony Pollard, 60 yards

James Washington, 45 yards

If I win I'm going to demand Ehud make his avatar vibrate in the fashion that all Dolphins fans should, mod or no.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Cooper Rush, 120y

Nick Ralston, 45y

Zach Gentry, 67y

chrix
Jan 3, 2004

Football man, the guy with the football plan

Dwayne Haskins 101 yards

Benny Snell 66 yards

Jeremy Sprinkle 52 yards

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.

Dak Prescott 121 yards

Anthony McFarland Jr 45 yards

Amari Cooper 64 yards

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Dak Prescott - 103 yards

Tony Pollard - 52 yards

Pat Freiermuth - 47 yards

Roseo
Jun 1, 2000
Forum Veteran

Ben DiNucci 133 yards

Benny Snell Jr 56 yards

Johnny Dixon 43 yards

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Garrett Gilbert 61 yards

Benny Snell, Jr. 52 yards

Pat Freiermuth 29 yards

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

RIP Blindsite
He Never Scored

Ben DiNucci 209 yards

Tony Pollard 87 yards

Ray-Ray McCloud 99 yards

BlindSite fucked around with this message at 06:30 on Aug 6, 2021

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Josh Dobbs 144 yards

Josh Dobbs 74 yards

Isaiah McKoy 87 yards

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

Bumping this just a bit. Everyone has until 8pm eastern tomorrow to submit their guesses :)

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Mason Rudolph 112 yards

Rico Dowdle 74 yards

Rico Bussey 59 yards

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Dwayne Haskins 102 yards

Benny Snell 67 yards

Jeremy Sprinkle 53 yards

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

yeah but not for the first 7 minutes or so

Gilbert 69 yards

Harris 69 yards

bussey 69 yards

EmbryoSteve fucked around with this message at 16:30 on Aug 4, 2021

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

I'm not watching this but I'll play anyway.

Ben DiNucci 112

Tony Pollard 48

Simi Fehoko 55

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

Cooper Rush 169 Yards

Benny Snell Jr. 81 Yards

Cedrick Wilson 69 Yards

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Ben DiNucci 130 yards

Tony Pollard 65 yards

Pat Freiermuth 60 yards

This game is going to suck, but I'll still be watching it

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

Mason Rudolph 109 yards

Tony Pollard 69 yards

Pat Freiermuth 45 yards

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Dak Prescott 150 yards

Benny Snell Jr. 31 yards

CeeDee Lamb 51 yards

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.

Dwayne Haskins 119 yards

Anthony McFarland Jr. 57 yards

Malik Turner 67 yards

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

I assume we'll do a GDT for tonight's game?

3 DONG HORSE
May 21, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Mason Rudolph, 91 yards

Ceedee Lamb, 75 yards

James Washington, 100 yards

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

I think we're already in it.

3 DONG HORSE
May 21, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Good point, but I will also be filling this empty void with beer so I think I'm handling this in a safe and healthy way

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

yeah, we'll do a separate GDT.

This thread is mainly just to track the submissions and then post the winners.

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

Mason Rudolph 97

Benny Snell 63 yards

James Washington 48 yards

WaffleZombie
May 10, 2003

"Identity Crisis" Murderer Wild Guess #333:Prince "Lady Killer Charming "Well, I AM the Adversa"

I'm not watching this poo poo, but I love games! Time to pick amusing names!

Dwayne Haskins 151 yards

Rico Dowdle 69 yards

Ray-Ray McCloud 89 yards

Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006
yes that's very hot and i'll deal with it in the morning

Dwayne Haskins 144 yards

Benny Snell 52 yards

James Washington 66 yards

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

Got about 2 hours to post your predictions, my dudes.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Garrett Gilbert, 81 yards

Jaylen Samuels, 40 yards

Brennan Eagles, 51 yards

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Because this is a very important contest, here's the list of Cowboys who did not travel with the team:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006
DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

:schotty:

Slippery Tilde

Dak Prescott 81 yards

Najee Harris 75 yards

Ceedee Lamb 50 yards