Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
Kenny Omega is going to lose the AEW title to Kota Ibushi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Ric Flair will debut on AEW as a babyface, probably helping either Jericho or Cody, but will immediately, and by immediately I mean moments later, turn on them and join up with MJF. If it's with Cody, Arn will turn at the same time, if not he'll turn shortly after. An official 4 Horseman reunion will happen and the name may or may not be passed on to all members of the Pinnacle other than Wardlow, who will have already left and turned face or will use the exclusion as his motivation to leave the group and turn face.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

ric flairs immediate usage in aew will be as private party's hype man.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

full gear will be where bryan danielson gets his first meltzer five star

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Ric Flair will appear on BTE in a skit where everyone just acts like it's totally normal for him to be there. Like, the Wingmen are discussing hair care products and walk by him and just give a little wave and "Hey, Ric" and then continue on

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
They are hyping up CM Punk for the Rampage show in Chicago, but he's not gonna be there, hell, he's not even signed. They make an actually shocking debut, like Brock Lesnar or someone there.
I don't even buy into the Brock rumors myself, I just would really like to see Punk not showing up for no real reason. I like Punk, but I'm not too married to the idea of him coming back to wrestling.

Ric Flair comes back for one last run against Terry Funk and after a twelve-star classic they both die in the ring, embracing.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

IGgy IGsen posted:

They are hyping up CM Punk for the Rampage show in Chicago, but he's not gonna be there, hell, he's not even signed. They make an actually shocking debut, like Brock Lesnar or someone there.
I don't even buy into the Brock rumors myself, I just would really like to see Punk not showing up for no real reason. I like Punk, but I'm not too married to the idea of him coming back to wrestling.

Ric Flair comes back for one last run against Terry Funk and after a twelve-star classic they both die in the ring, embracing.

If Punk doesn't come out at that show that building is going to look like an 80s GNR concert: on fire and full angry rioters.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Vince MechMahon posted:

If Punk doesn't come out at that show that building is going to look like an 80s GNR concert: on fire and full angry rioters.

Gotta top Cardona beating Nick Gage somehow.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Vince MechMahon posted:

The fans need to understand that coming out is a personal choice that will happen only when someone is ready

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

cult of personality plays but out comes rickey shane page

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

here's a real one. within a year of this post, aew will run a football stadium show, with fans.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Dr. Britt Baker, D.M.D. will wrestle at EmPowerrrrrrrrrrrr

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Vince MechMahon posted:

Ric Flair will debut on AEW as a babyface, probably helping either Jericho or Cody, but will immediately, and by immediately I mean moments later, turn on them and join up with MJF. If it's with Cody, Arn will turn at the same time, if not he'll turn shortly after. An official 4 Horseman reunion will happen and the name may or may not be passed on to all members of the Pinnacle other than Wardlow, who will have already left and turned face or will use the exclusion as his motivation to leave the group and turn face.

False, Ric is going to be a part of the Wingmen.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

StarkRavingMad posted:

Ric Flair will appear on BTE in a skit where everyone just acts like it's totally normal for him to be there. Like, the Wingmen are discussing hair care products and walk by him and just give a little wave and "Hey, Ric" and then continue on

This

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
wwe is going to release a major title holder this year while they still have the belt, simply because they forgot and/or don't give a poo poo. they'll probably also do it while still advertising that champion for a PPV the coming weekend.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Tato posted:

wwe is going to release a major title holder this year while they still have the belt, simply because they forgot and/or don't give a poo poo. they'll probably also do it while still advertising that champion for a PPV the coming weekend.

I can believe this

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Skeezy posted:

False, Ric is going to be a part of the Wingmen.

and also private party

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
ric flair will sign with aew and then die before ever appearing on camera for them

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Andrade takes the AAA belt off Kenny at Triplemania and a bunch of people complain online about how a show nobody watched vicariously ruined Page's title chase

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Bray Wyatt and The Fiend are registered trademarks of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. and both of them are coming back with new performers with minimum salaries.

And both will actually be a lot better than Mr Rotunda

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Tato posted:

Bray Wyatt and The Fiend are registered trademarks of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. and both of them are coming back with new performers with minimum salaries.

And both will actually be a lot better than Mr Rotunda

You know, having a kinda traveling gimmick like this would be kinda cool, honestly.
It's like fake Diesel and Razor only done better.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Isn't Alexa already the Fiend? Or possessed by him or whatever?

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

IGgy IGsen posted:

You know, having a kinda traveling gimmick like this would be kinda cool, honestly.
It's like fake Diesel and Razor only done better.

I agree and would have bought tickets to this

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Sponsored by Spirit Halloween

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Joey Ryan is gonna get a WWE contract because of his right wing grifter bullshit he's doing.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Malakai Black will wear Cody's boot and kick Cody in the face with it.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
i predict this thread sucks

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

WatermelonGun posted:

i predict this thread sucks

What happened to your very gross avatar?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Vince MechMahon posted:

Joey Ryan is gonna get a WWE contract because of his right wing grifter bullshit he's doing.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

IGgy IGsen posted:

Malakai Black will wear Cody's boot and kick Cody in the face with it.

So much happening in our world

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Dexter Lumis will be revealed to be the father of Candice LeRae's baby.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

The last poster on the thread will die in 417 days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

CM Punk will defeat Darby and some people will be upset and say they made Darby look like a jobber