Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Go Blue Jays

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
LOL Odor.

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
George Springer is fun

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Stanton swings through a room service 3-0 fastball lol. He's so loving awful.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
At least Gil looks good so far

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

4 runs is a minor miracle.

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH

mcmagic posted:

Stanton swings through a room service 3-0 fastball lol. He's so loving awful.

Man took a ball to his face. I wonder if his vision is secretly screwed for it.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Craptacular! posted:

Man took a ball to his face. I wonder if his vision is secretly screwed for it.

He won an MVP after that....

kaworu
Jul 23, 2004

I'm just so goddamn tired of seeing Garrett loving Richards pitch meaningful innings and gently caress it up

I'm really so far beyond the end of my rope with this guy and its his starts were getting while they give Sale 2 rehab starts in AA and a third in AAA :rolleyes: I know that's fair, coming back from TJS, it's just extremely frustrating to watch.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Uh, Jon Lester is really struggling

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

First 7 men have reached safely for Atlanta. It's 4-0.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
Braves will lose tomorrow but for now strongly telling the Cardinals to get hosed

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Great pickup there Cardinals.

Trying to reach your ERA in a single inning is a bold strategy.

DurosKlav fucked around with this message at 01:40 on Aug 4, 2021

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

LOL Stanton is the king of garbage time.

kaworu
Jul 23, 2004

OK, I officially never want to see Garrett Richards ever make another start in a Red Sox uniform again. Seriously. With Sale ready to come back after his next rehab start, there is absolutely no reason for us to ever see this loser blow another game for his team. I really don't understand why he even made this start when there's a perfectly badass Tanner Houck sitting around doing nothing.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Good start there Cubs

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

I'm glad Bum is pitching well lately, and I love the guy, and I hope we light him the gently caress up tonight :twisted:

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
Good Max tonight, always such a pleasure to watch.

oh also https://twitter.com/mlbbowman/status/1422735456815439873?s=21

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

We are looking at peak-Bonds levels of boo here tonight

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
It really is amazing how good the Mets are when it comes to losing to the Marlins.

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

Curt, you dummy...

molestrios
Jan 21, 2020
God drat Dodger fans are the biggest babies. Throwing poo poo on the field already. I now fully understand why Giants fans hate them so much

Also booed Michael Brantley hard because he was totally on the 2017 team

molestrios fucked around with this message at 03:27 on Aug 4, 2021

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I waffle between whether Yankee or Dodger fandom is the worst but the folks in Los Angeles are making a strong argument right now.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
Lol that the Mariners could sweep the rays after losing a series the rangers.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

Lol that the Mariners could sweep the rays after losing a series the rangers.

Take care of Toro, he's gonna be a cornerstone for you guys.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
I'm so stoked on that trade. He's been a monster on both sides of the ball.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Yeah I think it's gonna end up a win/win scenario. I actually think his second base isn't bad at all. I'd keep him there long term.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

I mean yeah I'll take this kinda poo poo

https://www.mlb.com/video/toro-crawford-get-the-out

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Man I love Crawford too, that's a fantastic combination up the middle for the next 4+ years for you guys.

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
Jo Adell channeling Angels legend Howie Kendrick with his new closed stance.

Homeybeef
May 23, 2008
lol at people in this thread complaining about Dodgers fans booing the Astros when this is the biggest stop in the delayed 2020 shame tour

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

These Cubs stink!

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I feel bad because it feels like Astros fans don't realize this is the new normal.

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Homeybeef posted:

lol at people in this thread complaining about Dodgers fans booing the Astros when this is the biggest stop in the delayed 2020 shame tour
Literally the first time Astros have played here with fans since the scandal broke and people are whining about Dodgers fans letting it all out :lol::lol::lol:

And the booing is extremely mild for everyone other than Altuve and Correa.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Cubs scrap heap pitching vs Coors Field

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

bawfuls posted:

Literally the first time Astros have played here with fans since the scandal broke and people are whining about Dodgers fans letting it all out :lol::lol::lol:

Dodgers fans are reacting exactly as they should :colbert:

Homeybeef
May 23, 2008
I'm watching this game for the booing and it has not disappointed

molestrios
Jan 21, 2020

bawfuls posted:

They've stopped the game twice already throwing poo poo on the field 🙄

Homeybeef
May 23, 2008
The inflatable trash cans were getting confiscated at the door, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

molestrios posted:

They've stopped the game twice already throwing poo poo on the field 🙄
Oh god the humanity!! What a travesty!