Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
nice thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Pooky posted:

this month is going to suck

evergreen post

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

was wondering why there were so many posts and it's just bonghitz

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKXRf_Xk6Ec

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

bix is a goon

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

why doesn't he talk like pierre st pierre

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

lmao reddit owns

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

helta posted:

and eat poo poo everyone else for the record, gently caress you too bitch, call the cops.

thats right

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Harton posted:

one of my favorite parts about taking edibles and pills is the time after taking them but before they kick in. Even better if you forgot you took it then like 40 min later your like ………..oh yeah!

It owns I think I might do some eddies when I get home now that I think about it.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

CODChimera posted:

and then watch jurassic park

Been watching The Sopranos

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:d2a:

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Yeah no poo poo

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

so why aren't they filing charges against him

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Alec Eiffel posted:

My 20-month-old has really bad diarrhea :(

That sucks maybe log off

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

how about a little hug for the bushy andy

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

lmao no charges no consequences no justice for cuomo's victims

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Schnorkles posted:

it's actually frightening to me how often you see grooming poo poo going on

it's disgusting

It's real fuckin bad

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Alec Eiffel posted:

They’re looking at an aide with unsteamed pants and the aide is asking what should be done with them

maybe you should take care of your kid

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

i'm in this picture

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

imagine thinking anywhere is better than the boswash corridor

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Schnorkles posted:

doesn't the mayor of providence have his own marinara company

i had a friend whose mom, growing up, told us about working for buddy cianci. he would come back and touch the TV in the office to make sure people weren't watching it while he was out doing mayoral crimes.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

https://twitter.com/SweeneyABC/status/1422537706173775875

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

VideoKid posted:

judging by your vlogs where ever you live is the trashiest city in America

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

https://twitter.com/RicFlairNatrBoy/status/1422592144896839683

thank u mr president ric flair

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Really should have taken the chapter that said "when things get stressful start groping people" more seriously

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Cuomo is going to be the next CEO of Blizzard

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Cuomo is such a loving pig

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

I do say "honka honka" when I grope my security guards

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

2DCAT posted:

Cop died at the pentagon shooting today.

cops in and around the washington dc area dropping like flies

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

smarxist posted:

terminal posting brain. we have to remember every Thing to find ways to use it against forum enemies in the grand strategy game of posting

thats right

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

that joose thread is wild

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

do you think Martha and snoop gently caress. they’re always hanging out cooking and smoking and poo poo

Sound like mac and cheese

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

PyPy posted:

can I use a nettipot with bottled water or does it have to be boiled (and cooled ofc)?

piss

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

I'm listening...

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Alec Eiffel posted:

Don’t make viral videos in a car or you might roll and kill yourself.

please make sure to wear a seat belt and refrain from doing donuts in suburban yards

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Red Baron posted:

sink, Florida, sink

not one more word tonight

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Good soup! posted:

do i get a free big mac if i show this at mcd's

you get a fish delight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Bardock Insano Bama