Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

I was about 14k posts behind on the old one, here are some good posts from before then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Joementum posted:

the rare good comment on the vermont subreddit

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

soccer was in July?? what the hell happened

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

post your stupid vlog, I can take it

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

ArmZ posted:

I hope hes ok his earnestness led him to some dark areas

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

DryGoods posted:

after catching up on the thread, i am now removing emfive from my Faves List

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Utz posted:

Bloodlines: Who are the Israelites really? Were Anglo-Saxon, Celtic, Scandinavian, Germanic, and associated cultures direct descendants of the Old Testament Israelites?

With the history narrative in serious doubt in so many domains, I wondered if anyone had some information on this that is not easily obtainable. Plus I wanted to highlight the topic for those who have never heard of it. The wikipedia page on "British Israelism" does give plenty of links proving the idea has been around for hundreds of years at least. Some say the creators of modern Israel have usurped and vandalised the Israelite heritage, seeking to bury the truth from the real descendants under misinformation.

In this biblical battle of information, we can observe the agents of Stan working to destroy who? not those who claim to be Gods chosen today, but those listed in the title, who may be Gods chosen but who currently live under an illusion created to demoralise them. I think it worthy of consideration.

What rekindled my interest was a recent discussion I read where bible passages were translated as describing "Gods chosen people" as "pale" and "ruddy" which would lend credence to this line of historical revisionism.

It was then I recalled Trump making a reference to blood lines, as very important.

I do hope it is clear I seek only the truth, and have no intent to take away anything rightfully the property of others.

Bloodlines are much older than the majority of people can imagine, we know the modern 'big ones', like Roths and Rocks, first one produced all the main superantihuman figures we heard about in the last centuries, like Stalin, Hilter, Chruchill, and so on, second ones the majority of 'healthcare' CEOs (look who was behind vaxes for the Spanish flu etc, always the same family). Absolute genetic misfits and monsters. Bred for a single purpose.

At times only the head or part of the face appears human, while the massive maggot-like corpus remains resting behind a screen or behind the curtains.

If you are unlucky enough to get an audience, don't get too close! They can move and snatch with preternatural speed.

But on top of, and before them, there are other more 'hidden' families who have been ruling the world since thousands year before, look at the European, and specially French / Italian Monarchies. The great Old Ones.

They claim to be, but they are nothing less than transdimensional adrenochrome thieves and obscene gelatinous gipsyes, they hijacked the modern human story and became rulers just by doing the right deals and placing the right people in the right place at the right place.

When we say hijacked, it means, they actually claim to be, but they were not, they changed the story and molded their family along with it (somehow they think to be the rightful descendant of Lemuria or the annunaki or Egyptian or whatever / the ones with the original knowledge and hidden arts we know nothing about).

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

DryGoods posted:

Plinkey, if those Sheetz bullies try to push you around again, give me a call

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Red Baron posted:

look it’s okay if you don’t recognize the classics but you don’t have to tell on yourself like that

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

smarxist posted:

https://twitter.com/MarshallCohen/status/1422263775806332936

chuds clowning on the left when it comes to cop killing

e: slow computah

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Nonsense posted:

it's also more than $5 by itself wtf Burger King is shake shack prices now

its worth it

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Asproigerosis posted:

Lotta people in this thread putting on airs as if they themselves have never had an empty dr pepper can pile in the corner of their gamer station room.

Diet Coke only

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Asproigerosis posted:

One of my coworkers was talking about how this youtuber is making millions doing kid videos and I said he's probably a sex pest. She said blippi isn't a pedophile you're just jealous. Oh blippi the dude that poo poo in his friends mouth for a Harlem shake video?

I am very certain that deep weblore pull did not go how I thought it was going to in my head when I said it

you gotta hold back sometimes, otherwise they are not going to get you anything from Wawa

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Nonsense posted:

That dude is done.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Virgil Vox posted:

what's the talibans fav football team?

the New York jets

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

shyduck posted:

Conor McGregor broke his own ankle lmao

lol

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

a.lo posted:

Shut up

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

probably shouldn't have posted the graphic ankle breaking one, but its too late now

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Sir Tonk posted:

the best is when ex girlfriends forget to disable the ios finder thing and you can watch where the are for years

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

oh no

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Chinatown posted:

met an old coworker today to bike along the beach and get a beer

very nice girl. super great working with her.

she asked me if i was worried about "whats going on at the border" and that "kamala is sketchy" and said she voted for trump

my brain is now crack pinged into eternity

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

cumshitter posted:

*im on a business trip*

my secretary: check this out, it's so funny

*she maxes out the cold water on my office bidet, causing the water stream to shoot all the way up to the ceiling*

*all the office girls laugh. Anne the Accountant breaks out a pack of plastic red cups and puts them on the bidet fountainhead, and everyone has fun dodging them as they shoot off when they turn on the water*

the receptionist, biting her lip: ...his rear end in a top hat must be so clean....

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Pamela Springstein posted:

three staccked buttholes with a pint of beer perched precariously at the top. but there's a twist: in stead of hot ladies, they're chavs.

I can't believe football made those guys do that

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Lpzie posted:

real;;;y groos to see that

yeah sorry, try to think about the president

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Utz posted:

Sounds like it's time for another Health Tip from my files. This one will definitely fix you up.

First, get over to Tractor Supply and go into the horse aisle. You can past on by a lot of that stuff like the semen extractors and hoof crack cleaner. The stuff you want is near the back. Aisle 17.

Now, I normally wouldn't let you in on this, but I've been hiding a little stock pile of this stuff back there for years. So I always have access to it.

This stuff is also made by Geldin's, but it's meant to harden up the gums instead of whitening the teeth. So the teeth might be yellow, but they won't fall out.

Product name is GELDIN'S MOUTH HARDENER.

I hope you went to a horse dentist because they know just as much as a human dentist or more, but are much cheaper.

(Ha ha yes, I'm talking about a human who is a dentist for horses, not a horse who is a dentist. Funny image.)

Anyway, if it's a little too strong you can dilute it with a some hash oil to get the right potency. (I generally use it at full potency and take the hash oil only after breakfast.)

Two other great healing substances are dimethylsulfoxide and propolis glycolic. Look them up. Like I said, some of these substances can regrow your pulled teeth. But those are more or less secret.

Make sure you don't let your sockets dry out. If that happens, vets usually have to shoot you.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

CaptainBeefart posted:

I was about ready to refund Cruelty Squad after 20 minutes in. All of a sudden it clicked for me though and I'm really enjoying it's weirdness even though I understand nothing.

this is the way