Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

Ben Folds has hit hard times.

lmao

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
gently caress nancy pelosi

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

it wasn't a question, op, get on with it

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
Ace Combat 7 Donald Trump DLC

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

easy d doin a tight 10, nice

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

triple sulk posted:

please show me my thicc former prez

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Plinkey posted:

Lettuce tomatoes and the worst part, Swiss cheese

god drat john kerry sucks so much

"i'm john kerry and i'm reporting for duty" gently caress off you loving idiot

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

PyPy posted:

master of his craft

it's amazing, he realizes everyone hates him and he just plows forward ragging on hillary and catholics or whatever, then by the end they love him again. king poo poo.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

i hope he gets sucked into and consumed by that robot anus he's trying to crawl out of

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
get in the loving robot, kerry

no, not the pilot seat

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

VideoKid posted:

“The alligator people did not scream. Their mouths could not form the sounds. The noise they made was worse than screaming. They uttered a continuous murmur — like locusts on a midsummer night. One man, staggering on charred stumps of legs, was carrying a dead baby upside down.”
:stonk:

:d2a::d2a::d2a:

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
"i'm john kerry, and i'm reporting for doody"

*an industrial dumpster opens above him, unleashing a torrent of semiliquid poo poo, crushing kerry's stupid idiot body into a red and brown paste*

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

oh man it would be such a tragedy if john kerry had an accident like sonny bono, that would just be so terrible and the nation would mourn a truly great man for many many moons

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

VideoKid posted:

I was really upset when this idiot lost to bush lmao

my history of elections as an adult:

bush v gore - hmmm whoops, big mistakes in Florida. probably just a fluke, we'll just vote harder next time!
bush v kerry - ugh this john kerry guy sucks major rear end but everybody hates bush, so..... wait OH NO WHAT THE gently caress
obama v bush - wow we finally did it, things are gonna start getting really rad now that the president wants to fix things
obama v mccain - ugh holy poo poo wtf lol
trump v clinton - lmao lock her up
trump v biden - lmao turmpo trummy tambol lmao
trump v harris - :getin::d2a::piss:

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

fits my needs posted:

god drat i feel so loving stupid thinking obungler was gonna do good stuff. fucker couldnt even close guantanamo and now joe bidets admin is still loving talking about it.

yeah it fukkin sucks but fool me twice, won’t get fooled again

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Animal Friend posted:

obama v bush?

lol whoops, just shows how much of my brain has melted

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
if centaur = horse lower body + human torso....

human lower body + horse torso = ..............................?

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

this game was hard as hell

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
QUAID FEED ME AN APPLE

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

the music ripped though

that synth lead sound especially

gently caress yes

tenderjerk posted:

Someone in the games thread said this was a proto-Souls game and I think this is true

i think i saw that too. i've never played a souls game (becase i'm bad at bideo games) and i haven't played zelda 2 since i was a wee child but i will agree

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
*after destroying the woman's olympic dreams in a public and hilarious fashion, the horse's head turns around to look at her. eyes bobbling back and forth, the horse is obviously a robot*

Thank you for choosing Johnnyhorse. We hope you enjoyed the ride, haha! *the horse explodes in flames*

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
a weed-themed conservative female rapper named Grassli Dabbit

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
John Kerry windsurfing down a sand dune on a bright sunny day, only to hear that sound he knows all too well, a soft grunting, building to loud thumps and snorts. He looks into the distance and sees it: Horsesign.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
it's gonna be rly cool in like 300 years when donald trump is the cruel baron in charge of earth's boundless resources and we can all go "wow looks like Dune really was a documentary!"

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Iron Crowned posted:

It'll probably be more like how "Czar" and "Kaiser" are derivative of "Caesar," so we'll have leaders with titles like "Turp," "Tup," and "Trupm"

The Trom Jabbar Test of Trumanity

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
that terrible Klobuchar vore/diaper cartoon but it's a sandworm eating and making GBS threads out john kerry, who is riding an uncooperative horse

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
if i knew how to do video editing or w/e i'd make a 5 hour long mashup of DUNE (2021) and MAD MAX: FURY ROAD (2015) and call it THE SANDIEST CUT

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
i only saw oklahoma once when my brother was in it in middle school

the sound system broke about 15 minutes in and they just kept going, everyone sat and pretended they could hear anything at all in the pristine middle school gym acoustics for the next two hours or w/e

all i know about it is that song "OOOOOOOOoooooklablahbuh bluh bluh bloo blee blahblahahhhhhh"

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
someone put trump's face on the horse, pretty please? :chaostrump:

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
big booty judy rudely shooting timbo to limbo

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Plinkey posted:

pizza time

what kinda pizza

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
harton you should cover war pigs

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

yum

i frickin love a good italian sub, maddone!

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

DryGoods posted:

what kind of gas station doesn't have pizza?

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Schmoe Cwead posted:

specifically the cake version

i was just listening to this yesterday while washing the car. it’s the best version

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

19 o'clock posted:

I had a dude I tutored in college go on a rant today about how it’s chemically impossible to learn something if you use marijuana. I told him that’s dumb and then he started sending me joe Rogan podcast links as proof.

I’m like my man, I wish that were true! then I blocked him.

he’s definitely wrong, one thing you learn while using marijuana is that using marijuana is extremely rad