Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

cake bunny posted:

I legitimately like pineapple on pizza.

I admit that while I personally don't like the idea of pineapple and cheese together, I do not begrudge anyone who does like pineapple on pizza.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

SilvergunSuperman posted:

I remember in one of the bachelor threads I think someone mentioned how they always use available pets to wipe off their dirty or wet hands and it made me laugh so I did it to my friend's dog and he was just happy for the attention, so we had a symbiotic transaction.

I would use my dog to do this. He died two years ago and my hands have never since known the pleasure of dryness. I am now like Lady Macbeth, only proclaiming "in, damned Spot", so that I may dry once more.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

signalnoise posted:

I appreciate the implication that I'm not too fat to see my penis

Hell, I'm too fat for other people to see my penis.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

I haven't seen this much interest in my penis since, well, ever. I'm going to keep my secrets, your imaginations are more inventive than any truth.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

i JUST TURN ON CAPS LOCK AND HIT SHIFT WHEN i NEED TO UNCAPITALIZE A WORD.

e: Sorry, someone turned my caps lock off