Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Hot Pepperino

Hat/Overalls Color: Grey
Shirt Color: Buttercream
Facial Hair: None

Power: Wrench proficiency, his "special" moves tend to be themed around brine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
wow the new plumbers look cool!

don't forget Mariosonas can include princesses, toads, koopas and many, many more

Plant MONSTER.

i read it as both

Princess Bikini

Dress Colors: Bikini
Ruler of: Pool Party Kingdom
Powers: She conducts all business in a bikini, with her powers she can turn any event into a pool party, can summon beach balls

Plant MONSTER.

If it’s Mario or even Mario adjacent it gets drawn and posted here

Yes that includes kongs, bob ombs, lava lotuses everything

Plant MONSTER.

I invite Nintendo to engage in an open discussion as to why Zario and co. can't be in a new title.

Until then, I post.

Name: Puckers
Overalls: Roe
Shirt: Mildew Teal
Power: Bones, fascia, muscle and other tissues meld perfectly with any corner he sits in, cloying scent

Plant MONSTER.

Plant MONSTER.

Name: Bloa T

This toad fights nintendos oppressive standards by having a non standard body type as well as having a hat that calls back to Super Mario RPG, a title nintendo would rather never exist

Plant MONSTER.

good draw lmao but luigi name taken take another

Plant MONSTER.

approved

Plant MONSTER.

name: Burnbarnio

power: supertaster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.

Princess Puff

Dress: Grey

Powers: Importing tobacco products to the Mushroom Kingdom and thus seen as a benevolent and beloved icon by all. Princess Peach, Mario and Bowser defer to her when she's around and she provides them with smokes