Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

OhAreThey posted:

We know it's sexual for the guy running it. The real question is...is it sexual for the people who sign up to be tortured?

I feel like it has to be a sexual thing on some level. Like as close to consensual non-consent as you can get.

It has to be this because otherwise it's absolutely baffling that anyone would voluntarily participate in this. That story about the woman who went into shock, was removed, and then asked to be put back in is loving bonkers.

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Then how is the place still open, riddle me that smart guy

He probably has cop friends or some connection to a local politician.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

punk rebel ecks posted:

Awesome post, but I'm curious where you get this information from?

The 20,000+ waitlist thing is bullshit.

He moved from San Diego and now has two locations in two different states. I don't think his connection go that far.

I figured he was just in the same place the whole time. But then I read the article.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

Elukka posted:

So is this like a serial killer type who found a semi-legal way to indulge?

I watched the Dark Tourist segment about him and he straight up says that he learned this poo poo in the military and you have to do "certain things in an interrogation". When you watch him talking you can tell he's a psychopath. He just smiles talking about it the whole time. People who were saying he gets off in it was probably right. If you've got Netflix watch that segment, it's extremely unsettling just to watch this guy talking about what he does. He claims that he doesn't make any money off this and definitely doesn't sell videos and pictures he's "just an entertainer putting on a show."

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

So I came across a video about a facebook group McKamey has and it turns out there's some weird cult of personality around him. So that kind of gives a window into why people go to his house. Incidentally the group has 25,000+ members so that's most likely the source of his claim that his waiting list is that long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OcN7wud4-o