Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OhAreThey
Oct 12, 2012

I like your nurse's uniform, guy.

A Fancy Hat posted:

I highly recommend the documentary "Haunters: The Art of the Scare" which covers this place along with a lot more normal haunted houses.

The owner of this place is absolutely jerking off to the footage of you getting waterboarded. They show him just rewinding footage over and over again and giggling, then saying stuff like "I love this part, look at how SCARED they are!".

We know it's sexual for the guy running it. The real question is...is it sexual for the people who sign up to be tortured?

I feel like it has to be a sexual thing on some level. Like as close to consensual non-consent as you can get.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OhAreThey
Oct 12, 2012

Isn't the waiting list to participate like a mile long, too?

People either don't do their research or just really want to be tortured.

OhAreThey
Oct 12, 2012

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

this might seem crazy coming from an American, but I would rather gently caress than tourture/get tourtured

Are you sure you're not French?