Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trouser_mouse
Apr 27, 2008

Hi

Please delete my account and data.

Thanks

(USER WAS AUTOBANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Nope not gonna happen buddy

I've copied your data and am selling as an NFT for massive $$$$

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

im deleting ur data op right...

now

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Request to delete data is data.

Request deleted.

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee
WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO HIDE

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
I've seen your data...you should be ashamed, you know what you did

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Wow, second Ban Me lately asking to have posts/data deleted.

Sorry, duders! You posted distended butthole pics on one of the only bulletin board systems to survive the 2000s!

Good luck with your run for public office, though!

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I used your data and information to buy a crate of rubber fists to give out on Christmas this year.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I took all ur datas OP I took them and I secreted them away to my hidden lair and I'm holding them and touching them I can see them I can see your datas and I'm running a file comparison utility on them to compare them to themselves and they're glorious I can't get enough and now I'm following you and catching wafts of the datas you produce and arresting them in my data collecting jars to keep and compare to my other datas of you I love them

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
Is this one guy with multiple accounts or just disgruntled Europeans flexing their GDPR?

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

This is just shameful, even more shameful than posting badly.

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost
I wonder if it's the gdpr equivalent of copyright trolling: someone makes a minimum-effort gdpr request to have their personal data deleted, later confirms it hasn't been, tries to settle out of court for less than what the gdpr infringement fine is, and hopes the site owner is stupid enough to pay up.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
your datums are mine now my friend

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Whybird posted:

I wonder if it's the gdpr equivalent of copyright trolling: someone makes a minimum-effort gdpr request to have their personal data deleted, later confirms it hasn't been, tries to settle out of court for less than what the gdpr infringement fine is, and hopes the site owner is stupid enough to pay up.

I sometimes ask myself why I'm working a job like a sucker and not just living that sweet sweet grift life.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Court the goon vote instead of hiding your past to court the anti-goon vote, OP. There's hundreds of us. Maybe even more.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Whybird posted:

Considering the poster can delete their own information out of the post history for recent stuff this seems unlikely, but a funny possibility.

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit
Please bsn me and delete my penis from my body & replace it with a carving of a woodpecker

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!
Sorry, your posts are part of the historical record.

Library of Congress
WEB ARCHIVE
Something Awful: The Internet Makes You Stupid

https://www.loc.gov/item/lcwaN0009701/

GetDunked
Dec 16, 2011

respectfully
They're trying to break the website by making the admins do something it was never intended to do.

Fortunately, it won't work, we've got nearly two decades of bulletproof radium code in this bad boy :q:

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Congrats on running for office OP

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

satanic splash-back posted:

Considering the poster can delete their own information out of the post history for recent stuff this seems unlikely, but a funny possibility.

Also, I'm not sure it counts as personal information when no-one believes anything anyone posts.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Your data belongs to us now OP. In fact you owe us more data.

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below
I don't have the ability to ban but I have deleted your data as per your request. Good luck in all your future endeavors.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Xaintrailles posted:

Also, I'm not sure it counts as personal information when no-one believes anything anyone posts.

Everything I post is 100% true.

you're my favourite poster btw

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Sorry but according to some eggheads that never gently caress, information cannot be destroyed

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer
We can data you and ban deletes, that's our final offer :colbert:

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

So which lovely MMO did this moron make an embarrassing post about?

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
I've noticed that most of the people asking for autobans tend to have a 2010 account or earlier, so there is a strong possibility they're people who posted dumbshit when they were kids but now they're adults and a lot of american companies are desperate for workers.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

sell me this guys data :twisted:

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
How about no Scott!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Sid Vicious posted:

sell me this guys data :twisted:

*Joker Voice*
I have his Data Batman and if you don't give me 36 posts in the next 12 hours I will look at them OR delete them it's YOUR choice

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Yaldabaoth posted:

I've noticed that most of the people asking for autobans tend to have a 2010 account or earlier, so there is a strong possibility they're people who posted dumbshit when they were kids but now they're adults and a lot of american companies are desperate for workers.

Hopefully not desperate enough to hire a loving goon.

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
The US govt won't deny your top secret clearence because they stumbled on your 40k+ posts about dangan ronpa or whatever the gently caress, I mean they should but they won't

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Hopefully not desperate enough to hire a loving goon.

And this is why all these idiots are autobanning themselves.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Are people stupid enough to let a company know their SA username? Actually I take that back they probably are.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
No

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987
Sorry. Jeffrey already sold it to Google.

DICKLORD BONE
Aug 27, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

What is with all this autobanning lately? I haven't seen this since last year when... well I don't want to bring it up again. Is there some new drama that I don't want to know about?

What has J.O.Y. DONE!?