Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spendedn more time together. What sayest thou?

Nap Ghost

see thumbnail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYrmo_lQSpY

:gizz:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Premature release possibly? Will investigate further.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

hi c:

After discussing the matter Vince decided he wasn't gonna fire him but then someone asked for clarification "So you don't want to release Ceman?"

Vince then just chuckled and said "Screw it, let's release Ceman!"

According to sources Vince is still laughing violently. Ocassionally blurting out "We should do this RAW" or "should put him in a shark cage and release Ceman on Adam Cole from above while he's still working here." and sometimes just "I'M GONNA... I'M GONNA RELEASE CEMAN!"

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

hi c:

"Someone tell Linda I'm releasing Ceman, she's gotta see this!"

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

ceman shooting on everything

Insertnamehere31
Jan 22, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

I for one am not surprised that the genetic jackhammer has released ceman.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spendedn more time together. What sayest thou?

Nap Ghost

Animal-Mother posted:

ceman shooting on everything

Would love to see a Ceman shoot interview

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

there's probably a lot of semen thjat's been jacked out into the grand canyon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Fun Shoe

and it stunk