Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Screaming into my DS on a plane and getting duct taped to my seat by the flight crew

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ui didnt know you could just flick your finger at the nmic

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

nature uh….finds a way

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Screaming into my DS on a plane and getting duct taped to my seat by the flight crew

lol

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Pablo Nergigante posted:

yelling that my parents are worth 5000 rupees as they slowly wind the tape around my mouth

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

absolutely anything posted:

yelling that my parents are worth 5000 rupees as they slowly wind the tape around my mouth

Lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

the deflating autopilot scene from Airplane! but it's Leslie Nielsen walking into the cockpilot to see Elaine with her lips against a DS

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

Lmao thank you, I was just trying to search for this and the only result I could come up with was on page 1300 of some awful GBS thread and I was starting to freak out, like oh no no nono i don't remember reading this here, this can't be it, the imps are going to destroy me lol

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

symbolic posted:

the deflating autopilot scene from Airplane! but it's Leslie Nielsen walking into the cockpilot to see Elaine with her lips against a DS

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

absolutely anything posted:

symbolic posted:

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit

I'm going to kill ncs

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

*weary air traffic controller hears about the passenger screaming into his ds on the plane* looks like i picked the wrong week to quit doing magic powder

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
wow this dungeon looks like a swastika from the air

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Lmao at this page

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Kaepora Gaebora: Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked in the head with the iron boots? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Link, that's a dumb question... skip that. Do you want to hear that again?

>Yes
No

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

link, have you ever been to a gerudo prison? Do you like to watch old tingle movies?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

President Beep posted:

link, have you ever been to a gerudo prison? Do you like to watch old tingle movies?

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

OLD LADY: Oh, stewardess! I speak Goron.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

President Beep posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

OLD LADY: Oh, stewardess! I speak Goron.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

herculon posted:

Lmao at this page

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

*checks games beat thread, doesnt see any ncs posts* well, i'll give him another twenty minutes, but that's it

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

We laughed, we talked, we danced I never wanted it to end. I guess I still don't. But, enough about me, I hope this hasn't been boring for you. Its just that whenever I talk about Ariella, I get so carried away, I loose all track of time. ( Imp has hung
himself )

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Fungah! posted:

*checks games beat thread, doesnt see any ncs posts* well, i'll give him another twenty minutes, but that's it

"what Zelda game was I playing tonight?"
"well, you had a choice of playing Link's Awakening or Link to the Past"
"yes, yes, I remember, I went on a date"

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

symbolic posted:

"what Zelda game was I playing tonight?"
"well, you had a choice of playing Link's Awakening or Link to the Past"
"yes, yes, I remember, I went on a date"

lmao

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
my zelda expereince:

zelda: i palyed like 20 minutes of it on nesticle 90000 years ago and beat the first dungeon then i booted up snes9x and played yoshis island instead

links awaknening: first zelda i played and also first ive beaten. god tier game. i never liked you had to steal to get all the photographs cause oim a good person.

alttp: i could never get into this one you start moving super slow and every song has fart muted trumpets that the snes seemed to be plagued by. i will go beat it someday. all i need is the pegasus boots and ill be golden. i think i got one dungeon done in the dark world

oot: second zelda i played and beat after LA. very cool but it always felt like poo poo to control for some rerason.

mm: i started this one like 6 times and i always stop around after the ice snow temple. cool game, i think i might finish it.

ww: tried emulating it in 2009 and it ran at 10 fps

lbw: epic game that doesnt waste your time maybe except with super obvious puzzles in the dungeons. its also easy cause i died once in the entire game and was never in trouble. im considering 100%ing it. third zelda ive beaten. also it uses better instrumentation for alttp's soundtrack which instantly makes it 1000x times better. possibly the best kakariko ive heard, and lorule theme's guitar based version kicks rear end.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
oh i also played an hour of botw at a friend's who has a switch. very cool, wish i could play it more.

well, see ya

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

drat. I still remember when ocarina of time came out. so much energy and excitement.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
windwaker was the first game i ever preordered because i wanted OoT Master Quest so bad lol

master quest owns

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
My mom picked me up from school the day wind waker came out and had already gotten it up from GameStop for me

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

remember when people were all pissed off about wind waker’s cell shading? pathetic.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
ya i never beat lttp. should've done it last month :negative:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

President Beep posted:

remember when people were all pissed off about wind waker’s cell shading? pathetic.

i remember.

i had just gotten the internet and used to hang out at this zelda fansite (i think it was called Grand Adventures?) and the forums were so pissed off at the first Windwaker trailer lol.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

President Beep posted:

yes. and I still think it's maybe the best looking 3d zelda. the fools !!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

me quietly enjoying the expressiveness of link's face while my friends whine about cel shading