Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I had these Ocarina of Time action figures for about a week as a kid. I exclusively played with them in the front yard because it only felt right to have a big field for Link to run around it. One night I left them outside and the next morning my dad ran over all three of them with the lawn mower.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Don’t come near this good thread you pervert

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I had the Ancient Bow and Arrows by the time I did the Yiga hideout mission, which meant I could just potshot everyone out of existence and completely negate the challenge. I robbed myself of a fun banana time.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Love the one island that strips you of all your poo poo and makes you beat it on pure skill alone.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I am just now learning about the barrels, for a game I put multiple hundreds of hours into.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I loved the motorcycle from the DLC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Fishing rod should be like the bombs where you can upgrade it. Fully upgraded it should be able to snag and whip around smaller enemies like Bokoblins