Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

Ocarina of Time was my first Zelda game but I was too ascared to do Forest Temple in OoT as a kid so I skipped Fire Temple and just went straight to Water Temple, which was the only temple I actually completed as Adult link. I think my big sister eventually beat Forest Temple but by then I had already moved on to Majora's Mask (which I did beat) and it is still probably my favorite Zelda game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

NienNunb posted:

I had these Ocarina of Time action figures for about a week as a kid. I exclusively played with them in the front yard because it only felt right to have a big field for Link to run around it. One night I left them outside and the next morning my dad ran over all three of them with the lawn mower.

I had these. RIP my dude

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Ice-T @FINALLEVEL 3m Congratulations, you fell for the marketing. Clown Patrol on one Today... 🤡

Watched Tank Girl tonight. This post is epic and rings true.

President Beep posted:

gently caress, not good. i’m emulating it but using actual wii controls.

Jokes aside- can u explain your setup? GF is playing Wind Waker on Dolphin rn, I think I'm about to start Twilight Princess for the first time using the same emulator. Are u using mouse + keyboard or PC gamecon? What's good with emulating actual Wii controls? Sup

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

ArfJason posted:

skyward bored.

Rude.

Thank u President Beep. I failed to realize USB Gamecube controllers were a thing....... We both have official Xbox controllers and have just kind of adapted to the mismatch between Gamecube game inputs and the actual controllers we've been using. Good looks on the Wiimote poo poo- had no idea it was that easy to interface official Nimtemdo products with Computer.

Final question for Gamers- can I still use two candles in place of a Wii sensor bar, despite the fact that I'm useing Wiimote on PC? I relied on this Witchcraft method for many years with an actual Wii console, just curious if there are problems using deez flames on Computer.

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Spy Main, former Gifted Reading Class kid: 180.

Lol

Also thanks guys for the emulator strats last night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

Pablo would have done it way batter.