Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

P-Mack posted:

Blowing into the DS mic kicks rear end

Anyone got the post about the guy doing this on a plane? Can’t remember who it was

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Lmao thank you, I was just trying to search for this and the only result I could come up with was on page 1300 of some awful GBS thread and I was starting to freak out, like oh no no nono i don't remember reading this here, this can't be it, the imps are going to destroy me lol

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Screaming into my DS on a plane and getting duct taped to my seat by the flight crew

lmao

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

I don’t mind the rain, but this

Fungah! posted:

give link a fishing rod and butterfly net. GIVE LINK A FISHING ROD AND BUTTERFLY NET

is absolutely true

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Botw got that looney tunes stealth. Creeping in an oversized barrel 6 inches behind a yiga guard and stopping when they pause to look around, not noticing that the barrel is following them = win

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

I thought I was going to find my 117th shrine last night but turns out I was just completing a side quest I'd forgotten about :/

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

There was something similar to trial of the sword in wind waker right? It’s been so long since I’ve played I can’t really remember the details. I remember thinking it was badass, so I’m pumped to try trial of the sword. Was also a big fan of the eventide island quest

Found shrine 117 last night. Somehow had missed the Paya quest til now. That was a satisfying one

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Food Boner posted:

Can you get in any big barrel or just the one in the yoga hideout?

I remember getting in a big barrel on eventide. sneaked up on some moblins. Don’t think it really helped me but just can’t help myself from wearing a barrel when given the chance

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

I catch fish in botw by swimming next to them an d pressing the A button, like a man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Goblin Craft posted:

I played 200+ hours and saved Hyrule Castle for the very last, and I'm glad I did. I knew that once I beat Ganon, my motivation to continue playing was going to drop precipitously.

this