Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is the OP a dipshit?
Yes
No
View Results

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Sometimes there's a game that's considered a classic that I never played growing up and it's Nintendo hard so I'll use save states because I don't have the time like when I was young to keep dying and starting from scratch.

That said, using save states at the beginning of levels or a really tough section is one thing but if you're save stating/rewinding every two seconds then why even bother playing the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Robin Williams posted:

If you paid for a game you should be able to play it however you want.

Wizard/God Mode, Ability to save where/whenever, should just come standard on all games.

What if I didn't buy it and have to delete it in 24 hours?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

ben shapino posted:

*reloads the save state from before OP signed up to these forums*

"who the hell is Lowtax and AAtrek and why do they have stars next to their names?"

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Look, if I want to play XBOX by placing it on the top of my home theater stack and then mounting it from the top until every last piece of electronics is inside my body and my rear end cheeks are flush with the floor, that's my right as an American citizen and don't you try and tell me the "right" way to play video games.