Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Android Blues

Husband, braced into the Balldo with the postural composition of a painting Goya never sold because it was "too hosed up": Alright, wife. I'm ready for my...uaggh...earth-shattering ballgasm.
Me: *fainted from arousal*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Blues

How Wonderful! posted:

cornering you at a party, I insist on showing you a 240 slide powerpoint on my phone demonstrating that ONE of the Lee Harvey Oswald dupes clearly had an earth-shattering ballgasm on November 22nd 1963... the SAME kind of earth-shattering ballgasm that facial analysis of Jack Ruby shows plain as day on THREE SEPARATE OCCASIONS from 1959 to 1963... what kind of device could possibly facilitate such an earth-shattering ballgasm, you might ask? Well, I'll let you connect the dots yourself, but let's just say, even LBJ's office bathroom held a FEW secrets

How Wonderful! posted:

corkboard connecting with red yarn Jack Smith, Operation Paperclip, and Wilhelm Reich, me gesticulating wildly and shouting "BIOPOWER IS STORED IN THE BALLS! WHO HARNESSES THE POWER?? 50.4% OF THE WORLD HAVE THE GUNS, BUT WHO'S PULLING THE TRIGGER???" as I am banned from alt.music.belleandsebastian for the fourth and final time. "I'm sorry it turned out this way," types user "mod_with_the_arab_strap," "but we've got to get you away from here. You're dyin'." He smiles and turns from the computer towards his wife. He's ready for a ballgasm. It's going to be earth-shattering... and it's the free people of the world who will pay the price.

take the moon posted:

CIA Op chief reading garfield in his office when suddenly the room starts shaking. klaxons blare. the phone goes off and he picks it up

no its just one of my mine, another earth-shatterer. *leans out door* can you guys cut that poo poo out

im cackling