Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
I don't think rightwingers are "crazy" so much as the laws of natural dictated that humans had to act like violent psychopaths to survive the same way a dung beetle has to eat poo poo to survive. Difference is humanity has more options now but these people want to keep eating poo poo because simply because they genetically programmed to, so it feels normal and the "correct" way to behave to them to the point where the ego makes countless assumptions about the world to justify killing anyone who's not a cis-white evangelical male.

Like, they see a non-white man and this triggers something in their brain simply because they're genetically programmed to be shifty and paranoid towards people who are different, so they assume the non-white man must be a demon who's out to murder them instead of stopping to analyze their feelings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

a lot of the most crunchy, hippie, "go with the flow" guys that I used to hang out in my drug using/dealing years are now some of the most hardcore racist, trump supporters, anti maskers and antivaxers posting things with the (((three parentheses))) around people's names and poo poo like that.

It makes sense, I guess. Some of them were super into Loose Change and one guy was even really into David Icke.

There's a reason for this. Once weed was legalized, people started growing high quality stuff and smoking pure strain weed can cause intense paranoia.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

its all nice on rice posted:

Trump is actually part of the new world government trying to cull the masses.

This is true, though.