Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
I was really worried because my dad is a prime candidate for conspiracy theories. He’s in his 80s now and spends all his time working on his yard and garden and doesn’t have time to sit in front of the news all day.

My brother is a dumbfuck and whenever he is around says some weird poo poo with right wing undertones. I’m sure if I spoke to him more I’d find he is in some Q hole.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
Oh I had a friend from college that last year used to post tons of acab and BLM stuff during the riots. I was like hell yeah!

Earlier this year she posted an apology for supporting BLM and all her political posts from the previous year. She then immediately started posting anti critical race theory stuff. It was so sudden like a light switch was flipped. I was like yikes!