Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Dodgeball

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Inline Skating

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Pro Wrestling

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Finally my chance for a gold medal...

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Look I just want to send Zack Sabre Jr to the Olympics is that too much to ask?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

EvilHawk posted:

I'd really like footballer/soccer to introduce a smaller 5 or 7 a side format. The problem with the full game (at least on the men's side) is that nobody really cares about it so all the best players stay home (or are told to stay home *cough* Salah *cough*). Make it 5 a side and suddenly it's a whole new ball game.

Yeah with the success of rugby 7s and 3x3 basketball I think 5 a side footie would go down really well

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
They should legit put acrobatic gymnastics in, that poo poo is crazy

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

harperdc posted:

I'd be on the side also suggesting eSports, I *think* racing (in the form of Gran Turismo Sport) is a exhibition event this time. But as all sorts of esports grow, it'd be a good place to bring together some of the best into a single competition.

eSports is a big enough thing that it could be its own separate event. Between all the different genres you could easily fill up a whole 2 weeks

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
On reflection the modern penthathlon is fine exactly the way it is and it should never change

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

HappyCamperGL posted:

they're changing it for paris to make it quicker and more exciting.

This is an outrage to the noble sport

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Does anywhere in the world play lacrosse apart from America?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

You joke but a chunk of the Potter fandom has invented Muggle Quidditch and that is not something we need