Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kuskus

Is there a Walmart or Rite Aid nearby? People often forget the proper supplies.

1 9x13 Rubbermaid plastic container
2 packets unflavored gelatin (after the first time you can choose a flavor of your choice to spice it up)
1 can fruit cocktail
1 bag pretzel sticks
1 can sweetened condensed milk

When the time is right, bring 1 gallon of water to a simmer.
While the water is coming to heat, play this song on your phone or nearby smart device. If you don’t have one of those, sing it. I learned this from my parents when they sat me down and taught me the facts of life, but your family song might be different.
You can use ours.

https://youtu.be/iTZgJTyxB-M

Sit your partner down in a chair with their feet firmly planted in the 9 x 13 container. it helps if they’re facing a window.

Dissolve the gelatin in the water. Turn off the heat.

While it is cooling, but before the song ends, open the sweetened condensed milk and drizzle it over your partner’s feet.
Do the same for the fruit cocktail and pretzels.
be sure to spread them evenly.

If this song has ended at this point, replay it.

While directly looking your partner in the eyes, pour the warm gelatin water over their feet until the pot is empty.

At this point, say good night and go to sleep in a nearby room.

When you wake up, check that the Jell-O is firm.

Walk outside and ring the dinner bell so that the neighbors know there is a loving event.

No utensils are allowed, this is like bobbing for apples. Form a line at the door. The loving is over when the 9 x 13 tray is empty and your partner‘s feet are clean.

Good luck!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU