Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IGgy IGsen

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
just be in a room together talk about stuff or play video games together and stuff and when you come out tell everyone you hosed. But not directly. You need to say something like "we did it if you know what i mean"

That's how I usually do it. Hasn't failed me yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IGgy IGsen

Buttchocks posted:

gently caress is between fünf and sieben. I don't know why people get so excited about it.

No, that's "Fick" and it's completely different.

I think.

IGgy IGsen

Escape From Noise posted:

I'm gonna come clean, I have no idea what loving is. I just acted like I did to be cool. I'm so so sorry!

Same tbh, disregard everything I posted in this thread. I just wanted to be part of the cool kids who do loving

IGgy IGsen

Is the time to gently caress universal or is it different in other countries?

Because, like, if we're talking what would be normal times in American timezones that can result in a lot of bad times for loving for me. I'm at work right now.

IGgy IGsen

Mormon Nailer posted:

Can't you just like, go to a conference room

I work from home and there's nobody to gently caress here.

IGgy IGsen

Man, I wish this whole loving thing was easier.

IGgy IGsen

Despite the best efforts of the thread I somehow didn't gently caress while it was time to gently caress.

But hey, that's okay. The clock goes round and round and round and soon it will be time to gently caress again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IGgy IGsen

During the great gently caress drought of the last week or so when it wasn't time to gently caress I studied loving, now I know the theory of loving and I'm ready to gently caress. At least theoretically.